Reveal

We arrived at Israel's house, still waiting for his parents to come. They were 5 minutes away. This gave Israel 5 minutes to explain why he's been acting this way. I understand it's the whole baby thing, and he likes me a lot, but it still doesn't explain everything. But instead he decided to go up to his office. He knew I wanted him to explain everything.

I went up to my room and stayed there, I decided I was going to give him the same treatment he gave me for the past 3 months. I'd had enough of his bull shit, now it's my turn. I heard voices coming from downstairs, I wanted to see them, I've been waiting for a long time. "Their here." He spoke to me with a soft tone. I got up not locking eye contact with him.

I headed downstairs slowly, Israel trying to help. "I've got it." I frowned but still not locking eye contact. I managed to get down the stairs on my own. "Oh look at you, is it a girl?" Israel's mother, Diana embracing me with a hug. I guess everyone wanted a girl except for me. "Umm, no I'll see tomorrow. I smiled looking down. "I can't wait." Her husband, Antonio said, also hugging me.

They went outside while me and Diana went and sat in the living room. "So, boy or girl?" He sighed smiling at me. "Boy." I smiled at her shyly. "I can see that you want a boy, and I can also see that you two are going threw some thing. Tell me, how is things?" She took my hair pulling it back past my ear. "How'd- I'm a mother I know everything." She interrupted me, she was right she was a mother, and she knows everything, and she was also right, me and Israel are going through a lot of things.

"We're going threw a lot right now, and I think that it wasn't the best thing to get pregnant, not that it was on purpose, but still. We needed more time." My whole mood changed and I was completely upset. "I can see. He has been avoiding you, and I can see that your completely upset." I would've thought she would've said I was the one avoiding him, but for her to say he was avoiding me, never would I have thought that.

"Honey, listen carefully and take my advice, things may seem tough right now, but if you keep holding in and push threw it all, it will all get better in the end. Me and Antonio were just like you two back then." Her advice made a lot of since and she was right.
——————

They left not to shortly before I did. I wanted to go home alone, and I told Israel. I made it home and was exhausted wanting to go to bed.

It was the next day, the day I find out the gender of the baby. I heard a knock at the door, I went to see who it was, and it was Israel. I forgot he was going to be there. "I'll be out in 20!" I didn't want to invite him in, I was nervous even being in the same car.

We didn't talk the whole ride to the doctors office. I checked in and waited for my name. "Zayla we need to talk when we get home." Hearing those words come out if Israel's mouth sent shivers down my spine. They called my name back and we went. They began not shortly after. The gel was cold and the baby looked beautiful. "Well it looks like to me." The doctor was still looking trying to see. "It's a girl." She said excited. I was shocked, but Israel's eyes widen in excitement and surprise. "We're going to do more checking up on you and your baby, and we'll get back to you shortly." She left after saying.

"A girl huh?" He said smiling. I was surprised he was even talking to me after being upset with me earlier. "Yea." I slightly smiled still without looking at him. He called his parents outside the room, telling them the good news. The doctor came in shortly not looking to happy. "I have bad news, but I'm afraid there isn't really good news." When she said that my heart dropped, what could go wrong now. "The bad news is that if you end up having the baby, you will probably have a 50 percent chance of dying. But there's also a twist, you can deliver the baby early, but there will be a risk taking for the baby. She may end up not making it. But it does puts less pressure on you."

I didn't know what to do or say. "When you were in a accident, it messed with your heart and it is affecting you. But later down the line you will be able to have kids, but right now, it's too early." What was I suppose to do. I began to slowly cry, and Israel walked in. "What going on?" He looked confused and worried. "I'll let you two talk." She left not saying anything afterwards.

"Baby, what's the matter?" He rubbed my back and brushing my hair behind my ear. "Israel it's over, no more kids, no more me, nothing." I whipped my tears. "What are you talking about?"He stepped back looking at me with a frowned face and confused. "I'm saying either I give birth to her, and have a 50 percent chance of dying. Or give birth to her early and she had a 50 percent chance of dying. It's because of the accident I was in with my parents, and it affected my heart."

I was devastated, and didn't know what to do. Why is everything happening badly for me, is there a sign that I'm bad luck or something. GOD HELP ME!!! "Maybe we shouldn't be together Israel, I'm just bad luck." I cried the hardest I've ever, and I never showed him that until now. "Hey! We are in this together, no matter what decision you make. I'm never leaving you Zayla. Your my life. Listen to me, I love you so so so much." He hugged me and he began to cry in my arms. "I love you to." I've never heard him say those words, and I of course wasn't going to not say it back.

He broke the hug looking me in the eye. "I've been waiting for you forever, and I finally have you. So please Zayla be with me forever, please. We can always have kids down the line, just make a good decision." His forehead collided with mines and tears rolled down his face. "I'm not leaving you no matter were I go. I just need some time." I caressed his chick.

"Then marry me Zayla!"

Guys!!! I can't believe he proposed, and I can't believe she got the results she wasn't looking for. What, you thought that this story was going to be happy, and bad things wasn't going to happen? NOOO, she's going threw some things, hopefully things get better. What do you think will happen? What decisions do you think she will make when giving birth? Read on to find out!!!🫣🫣😳