Mistakes

I laid in my bed trying to cry myself to sleep. I didn't manage to do it, so I got out of bed and got dressed. I decided that I was gonna go out and party, party by myself. No guards, no Israel, no Faris and no- no Lola.

I put on a dress that I had never worn before; I went back home to get a couple of my belongs. It was one that Lola had also gotten me, she always gets me dresses but I never wear them, but this one. This one I decided to wear. It was a ugly green but beautiful, it was a deep v in the front and a backless slit. The sides were practically gone and it was short.

I wonder why I never worn it, and when I put it on I realized why

I wonder why I never worn it, and when I put it on I realized why. I got a robe from out of the bathroom and put it on, I grabbed my heals which were light tan, and left my room. I made sure that there was no one around. Apparently Faris had left and went home, so the only people left was me and Israel.

I was finally outside and I couldn't find a way to get past the guards. There was another way out but for some odd reason, there was no guards. Maybe that's how that girl came in.
——————

I got a cab and I was 5 minutes away from the club by then. I made sure it wasn't the last one I went to.

I was finally inside but it felt weird, maybe because I'm not the type of person to go clubbing exactly not by myself. I went straight to the bar and I ordered a lot to drink. "I'll take Whiskey, Vodka, and a Cocktail please." I said trying to think of what I would actually like. He looked at me probably trying to figure out why all of those drinks. "Long day." I said making sure he knew exactly why all those.

I drank each of those in less than 5 minutes. "Round 2." I told the waitress without any hesitation. "Round 2 it is." He said very shocked.

By the time I was drunk I had gotten 5 rounds. I could barely stand in two feet. I went toward the bathroom and my phone started to ring.
——————
30 minutes ago
Israel's POV:

I felt bad about how I treated her, she's going through a tough time and I decided to yell at her, and treat her wrong. how am I suppose to get her and get her to love me, if I can't half of the time treat her right. I decided I was going to go and apologize to her, cause it's the right thing to do. I walked towards her room and I knocked. There was no response. I knocked again and there was still no response.

She was really mad at men. "Listen Zayla I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. It's just that I don't want you to get hurt, I really do care about you." Something didn't seem right as I was telling her. "I'm coming in." I said without thinking or without any hesitation.

I looked, and there was no one there. I went downstairs cause maybe she there, and there was no one in the living room or in the kitchen. I called her phone and she didn't pick up. I called Faris telling him what was going on. I called her phone 4 more times and it went straight to voicemail. "Hi, this is Zayla. Sorry I couldn't get to you, please leave a message after the beep." I waited for the beep. "Zayla, are you okay. I'm sorry, please call me back. I'm worried." I was starting to get really worried. What if she's dead what if she's somewhere hurt and I couldn't get to her.

I tried calling her some more and it still didn't pick up.
——————
*Present*

I looked at my phone and I had 20 miss calls and 7 voicemails, and they were all from Israel. The phone ranged and I picked it up. "H-hello." I was so scared to even talk. "Zayla, are you okay? Where are you? What's that noise? Are you clubbing? I'm coming to get you?" He said, I could tell his heart was racing and that he really did care about me.

My eyes were basically widen because I knew I made a mistake and I knew I couldn't get out of this one. He's probably gonna yell at me again.

I waited out side for about 10 minutes pasting back-and-forth not knowing what to do. It was cold outside and I didn't bring a jacket, I was basically hugging myself because of how cold it was.

The limo finally pulled up and the door swung open and Israel flew out the car. "Are you okay?!" He said running towards me, eyes widen and in shock. "I'm fine." My mouth was shattering and I was freezing cold. "Let's get you somewhere warm." He said with a soft tone and his arms rapped around me. He wasn't mad at me, at least he wasn't showing it. But the thing that had me was him. He had me all of me. And his touch was breath taking.

The whole ride home was quiet, and we finally made it inside. "I'll meet you upstairs." He told me demandingly. "Okay." I couldn't really talk saying that, it came out more of a whisper.

I sat on the bed for a few minutes before taking my dress of. Before I could unzip it and slide it off, Israel walks in shutting the door. My heart was racing and I didn't know what to do. "I-I'm sorry, I was stupid and I shouldn't done that, I've made a mistake, a lot of them. But I was out of my mind. And I wasn't thinking strai- shhhhh." He interrupted me in the middle of talking, getting close and placing his finger on my lip. "I've made mistakes to.

I was shocked, I thought he was gonna be mad at me. "Y-your not mad?" I had a confused look on my face while he had a slight smile on his. "I wasn't thinking straight either when I yelled at you like that." He whisper to me inches away from me. "Oh." I didn't know what else to say. "Last night. I was meaning to say all of that, I just didn't know the right moment, or how you would react." He looked down at me saying those words placing one hand around my waist, and the other on my cheek.

He started rubbing my cheek, sending shivers down my spine. As he continued rubbing my cheeks, my eyes began to close and my head began to role back. I wanted him, but I also want led him but I wasn't gonna give myself to him right then and there. So I stalled for a little bit. "Thirsty?" I broke the silence.

"Very much." He said with a smirk.

⚠️ WARNING⚠️:
Scenes will be occurring in the next part (part 10). If you don't want to read, please be welcome to skip to the next part (part 11). You might not understand it a little bit. But if you do skip, I will try my hardest to bring a little bit of what happened in the part (part 10) in the the other part (part 11)  thank you, and enjoy!