Imagination

I walked up stairs very much exhausted, my head was pounding which I assume was from kinda yelling because I had to stay here for almost a year, but at the same time I wasn't upset, at least I can get closer to Israel after all. I seen some clothes sitting on the bed with a note on them.

We will be leaving tomorrow noon to shop for clothes, be ready. Will have clothes for you early in the morning.
-Israel.

I slipped on the shirt and shorts, the shirt had to be his cause it was to big for me, and it smelt just like him. Not only is he attractive, but he smells amazing, the smell hitting my lungs as it's strong on my nose. I climbed into bed and laid there staring at the ceiling. My eyes became heavy and all I could remember was me falling fast asleep.
———————————————————
I looked up to see the door creek open. Israel was standing there with just black dress pants on and a belt, no shirt or nothing. His muscles really showed as the moon beamed on him, you could see the out lines of his abs, and the tattoos that where there. He walked closer to me, as I laid still not moving. He climbed on top of me. "I'm gonna make you cum, and I want you to scream my name" as he leaned into my ears, sending shivers down my spin. "W-what?" I said in shock. He started kissing my neck, and then raised my shirt up, kissing my breast, and then working his way to my stomach slowly. My mouth was slightly open and I started to breath heavily. He started to trace he's hands on the out lines of my pants and panties . He took both of them while still kissing the lower part of my body and slid my pants and panties off, bringing them down to my knees. He started kissing my thighs sending almost a moan from out my mouth. I arched my back, it just felt so good. "Say you want more. He said with a smirk.

"I want more." I said with a moan. He started kissing his way up my thighs, and I kept arching my back.
———————————————————

I woke up to someone knocking on the  door. "Did I just have a sex dream bout Israel!" I said out loud covering my mouth. Someone walked in obviously knowing that I was awake. Especially after hearing that. They walked in and I can't believe my eyes of who it was. "Get ready we have to leave." He said with a irritated look. "Okay, I will." I said scared if he heard. But I'm pretty sure he didn't. "Oh and how was it? Your dream?" He said facing the door but looking at me in the corner of his eye. My eyes widen in shock and my heart started racing. I can't believe he heard me.

I got ready and I was wearing a red shirt that fell of my shoulders, dark blue ripped jeans, and black flat shoes. I brushed my hair and walked out the door afterwards, heading down stairs. "Ready?" He said mainly focused on his phone. I wondered what it's like to be in a mafia. Do you have a lot of work to do? How many people do you kill a day? I had so many questions to ask him, but I was scared to, after all we are gonna be seeing each other for almost a year, so I might as well get to asking questions. But most of all I had one specific question I want to ask him, it was has he ever been in love before? I felt like it was a hard no, I mean look at him he's so focus on his work to be in love with someone. Although I wish I could be that someone he fell in love with.

I didn't know why I was thinking these things, I'm so innocent. I had to push back how I was feeling about Israel behind me and think about what I'm gonna do for almost a year.

"Yes. I'm ready" I said trying to get the thought of me and him ever existing out of my head. Walking out I got into the Limo, it was black of course filled with leather all over the place. I rolled my eyes thinking about the thought I had about the color of his limo mainly. "Something wrong?" He said as he saw me roll my eyes just a second ago. "Oh um no, just thinking" I gave him a light smile before adjusting my self in the seat, and putting on my seat belt.

We arrived at the shopping store and I could tell he already wanted to leave. I picked out a couple of things, feeling bad if I just racked up on clothes that I wasn't even buying. After all he is rich, so why does it matter? After shopping from one store we went straight to another, he was mainly focused on his phone the entire time not helping me at all knowing if an outfit looked good or not. As we got to a particular store I stopped in front of the entrance. I looked in side seeing a bunch of lingerie, thongs, play toys and more. "Right, I forgot. We're meeting my parents tomorrow and they think that I have a girlfriend, so around my parents we are together, but after that your just Zayla." He said, I had shivers down my spine hearing him say my name.

"Okay, but why are we here? This is for, you know ." I started to get the feeling that he knew I was innocent just by the way I was acting and talking to him. "Yea, but I mean who wouldn't want to try to have a little fun, besides your innocent, trust me I know. Wouldn't you wanna know what you look like with something like these on?" There it was I officially knew that he knew I was innocent. I hesitated to go in but I did anyways. I heard him mumble something under his breath before walking in, but I didn't hear, so I kept walking.

I picked out a couple of things hesitantly, it was kinda embarrassing, but I kept grabbing things. I went into the dressing room trying on everything I looked at, I was on the last thing that I have grabbed, and only one thing grabbed my attention that I had on, it was red and it fit perfectly around my body showing every curve and a lot of skin, I actually liked it, surprisingly.

I heard a knock on the door. "One se-." They walked in and it was Israel. I grabbed my clothes quickly hiding my body. "What are you doing!" I said confused on why he bursted in here in the first place. "It actually looks sexy on you." He said with a shock. I started to blush knowing that he would see it. "L-leave, now" I said trying to sound demanding. But clearly it didn't work. "Or else what?" He said getting closer to me, my body against the wall, and his face inches from mine. "Please" I begged him. I wanted him, I wanted him so bad, but I guess I wasn't ready to take it that far. He looked at me with a worried face, looked down and he left without saying a word to me.

Are y'all enjoying 🤨😏 if so follow and keep reading, trying to post everyday. And let me know if I should warn you guys about the mature scenes! So far I'm liking the progress.