Not Yet

We only had 5 hours of sleep as we enjoyed last night. I woke up to the knocking sound of the door.

I hear as Lola and Faris burst in. Me and Israel wake up instantly.

"He-" Lola tries to say hey as she realized that we both are in bed still, but naked.

I pull the sheets more closer to my chest as I look over to see Israel laughing.

Faris is no help as he's dying at me and Lola's reaction. I felt embarrassed because they know what we did, not that it's a bad thing, but Lola feels embarrassed because she sees us naked in sheets.

"Well I thought I heard screaming." Faris says as he wipes his tears away. Standing up as he was on the ground from laughing to hard.

It wasn't even that funny though. Ugh!! Men.

"Israel!! Israel!!" He mocks as he turns around about to walk away.

"I-I didn't even s-sound like that!" I said as my face starts to blush. Lola still sitting at the door in shock.

"Yea okay. It's okay though!! You weren't the only one screaming!!" He says as he walks away.

Lola's face then turns completely red as she gasp and shuts the door.

Oh. My. God. They hit it off last night!!

I look at Israel as his face is as shocked as mine.

"I mean I figured they were going to hit it off at some point." I said shrugging my shoulders. He then nods in agreement.

"Shower?" I asked him, seeing if he wanted to join me. He nods before getting out of bed and carrying me to the bathroom.

We took a shower as we laughed and washed each other up.

We got out and he put on a polo shirt and dress paints along with dress shoes.

His shirt was white, his pants were grey, and his shoes were black. Aww he's trying to go with the theme.

I decided to do the same. I put on a skin tight grey summer dress and a jean jacket that was white with rips in it. And last but not least I put on black sandals.

I went to get Noa dressed and I put her in a white dress and her shoes were grey. I also decided to brush her curly hair that's grown and put a grey head band on her. She's so cute.

All three of us make our way downstairs and see that Faris and Lola are smiling at us. "Aren't you guys cute." She says as she turns around to gather her things.

"I have breakfast coming in out way there." Faris says as he is on his phone sending a tone load of messages I assume.

We make it outside and I place Noa and her diaper bag in the back seat. I put her in her car seat and buckle her up.

We get in the car and we where on our way.

It all starts at 5:00 and it was now 11:20 in the morning.

We make it to the place and I was rushed into a room by Lola. Faris takes Israel to his room, not to far from mines and we all start to prepare.

I laid Noa down on the coach in the room as she sleeps.

Lola starts to do my makeup and it was to quiet.

"So...you and Faris huh?" I said chuckling.

Her face turns red and she starts to smile.

"Yea. He understands me, you know?" She says as she gives me a soft smile.

I completely understand because I wouldn't be in the predicament I'm in right at this moment. He understands me and he loves and cares about me.