Ready

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️  There will be sexual scenes in here, so if you don't want to read this please, go to the next chapter (chapter 11) if you want to read, then enjoy!! 😳

I walked out the door with Israel's eyes following my very move, until I was out of sight. I went down stair trying not to tumble, I was still a little drunk. I went in the kitchen to open the wine bottle. I looked over seeing whiskey sitting in one of his cabinets. I took it and opened it before drinking it. "Here goes nothing." I said before gulping it down, my face scrunched up as I swallowed it.

I finally made it upstairs without tumbling back downstairs. I stopped before walking in and took a deep breath in and then out, holding the wall for balance. I was scared but at the same time I was ready. I walked in seeing him laying in my bed. He was shirtless with his black dress pants and belt on. He had one hand supporting the back of his head and the other resting on his stomach. One leg was straight while the other was up.

I realized I forgot glass wine cups. "I have to go and get glass cups, I forgot them. I said looking back trying not to make eye contact. "No need." He said quickly grabbing my arm. "Try and chug some down." He asked me with a smirk. I was assuming he wanted us to be drunk and enjoy ourselves. I did as he said and he did the same thing.

We went through the whole bottle and he was still laying in the same position. "I'll throw it away." I said quickly before he grabbed my arm and stood up. "Why are you trying to avoid me. Why are you trying to avoid it." He said with a deep voice that sent chills down my back. My neck hair stood up as he leaned closer into my ears, purposely brushing his lips against it. "Avoiding what?" I said breathing heavily.

He took me by my waist and leaned even closer into my ears. "Let me show you." He whispered into my ears before kissing my neck.

He grabbed the back of my neck tracing hickeys from my neck to my breast. "Wait." I groaned, trying to tell him I was a virgin. "I know he." He said as if he knew exactly what I was saying. "I'll be gentle." He uttered whispering in my ear. "Okay." I groaned, it felt so good.

He picked me up, and laid me slowly on the bed running his hands up my thighs. He broke the kiss after a minute. "Sit up." He demanded. "Why'd you stop." I groaned very frustratingly. "I want you to give me pleasure. And in return I'll give you better. But make it good" He smirked licking his lips. "Okay." I said innocently not knowing what he meant.

He laid against the head board slowly removing his belt, and then dress pants and now underwear's. It was the most biggest dick I've ever seen, and it was the first. My eyes widen at the sight of it. "You like what you see?" He asked me taking his hands and grabbing my throat sending a moan escaping my mouth. "Yes." I said trying to control myself.

"I want you to suck me." He said with his eyes closed waiting for me. "How?" I was new at this so I didn't know how. "I'll teach you." He said. I grabbed it taking it in one hand. I started out sucking the tip and then going deeper, up and down. I couldn't take it all cause it was just to big, but he seemed to enjoy it. I tried to hold my gag, which I manage to do. He started gripping the side of the bed, and then I notice his head tilting backwards. I think I was doing good so far. "Use both hand." He groaned. I used both and began stroking it up and down along with my mouth.

He took me by the back of my hair to were my head titled back. He stood me on my knees before pinning me on my back. "Let me know when you want me to be gentle. I'm still new at this." He said with a soft tone. I just shook my head. He kissed his way all the way to my breast, raising my dress to the tips of my breast. He started taking it off, leaving me only in a thong.

He was leaning over my body but just sitting there. "What's wrong." I was getting a little frustrated. "Just admiring how beautiful you are." He said with a slight chuckle. I smiled letting both hands support the back of my head. He started kissing my thighs while gripping one of my breast. I took one of my hands letting it grip the side of the bed and the other gripping his hair. He managed to slip my thong off. He started rubbing his thumb around my heat. My back stared to arch and I let out a small moan. He was amazing at this.

He looked up at me, as he continued kissing me. Then he stopped. "Why you stop!" I moaned loudly. "Mmmm, you like it?" He chuckled. "Yes!" I said tilting my head back. "We should stop." He said trying to get off of me. "No!" I said locking my knees around his waist and kissing him, letting room in my mouth for him to slip his tongue in my mouth.

He pinned me down on the bed, rubbing his tip. "Are you on the pill." He asked me before reaching for a condom. "Yes." I groaned impatient. He slid the tip in and then out, teasing me, rubbing it against my heat. "Stop." I moaned in his ear. He gave a evil laughed. "Come o-ISRAEL!" I moaned loudly as he slid it inside me, trying to get me to hush from talking. He began going in and out, and my face scrunched up as it hurt but felt good, but at the same time he kept hitting my g spot.

I leaned forward moaning in his ear. As he thrust in and out of me. My legs began shaking, and my back began arching even more. He began hitting the g spot, and I was taking it and trying not to cum. "Don't cum Zayla, don't cum baby." He said begging me. "I can't hold it." I cried to him begging him to let me cum. I couldn't hold it and warm wet stuff went down my legs. "Zayla." He said disappointed.

He kept thrusting in and out of my trying to cum. And he did. He tensed up, groaning in my ear before warm cum filled the condom. "Mmmm Zayla." He said tired.

We laid in bed and he was holding me tight not letting me go. I was in love with him, officially in love with him. And I was ready for anything and everything to happened. I was ready to spend the rest of my life with this man.

Omg you guys!!! Don't go crazy over this scene this one was...😳😳😳 yea. Enjoy!!