Everywhere

I woke up the next morning and made my bed, brushed my teeth, and got dressed. I walked in the kitchen and made me some coffee. I was looking through some papers to see if I could find any other jobs. As I thought about it, Israel Martinez pops up in my head, I was wondering why last night I couldn't sleep cause he was stuck in my head. And why I had liked him. Maybe because for once someone actually payed attention to me for one, or maybe because he was just so attractive, and was built just like every females dream guy.

I turned on the tv as I was getting ready to leave just to see one tv about a building advertising. It was the most plainest name ever it was just called "The M" I didn't know what it was until I realized what it was, right when I figured it out, Israel Martinez face, his attractive body, pops up on the screen!! I shut it off and made a groaning sound because there was just  no way I could get him out my head.

———————————————————
I walked down the chips aisle trying to find something to snack on for my midnight snack tonight, when I heard some girls talking about "The M" and how attractive the boss was. As if my day couldn't get any worse. "He's like so hot, I wish I could just lay with him for a night, oh the things I would let him do to me." A girl said giggling with her friend. "To be honest I would let him do anything to me to, he's like the definition of gorgeous and hot." The other girl said with a honest voice. "I heard that he's gay and has STD" I said peaking through the shelves getting there attention. "Eww" one girl said with her face scrunched up and disgusted. "Oh my GOD! That makes a lot of since, I mean why would someone that attractive just like not hop from girl to girl, I mean look at him girl." The other girl said to her friend with a shocked face.

I smirked because I knew that they were very gullible just by the way the were talking. "Oh my god, thank you so much for telling us, like. Ewww." One of the girls said still in disgust. I walked away giggling because I thought it was just so funny. I checked out got in my car and left to go home.  I got home and started unpacking my groceries, and I get a phone call from my best friend Lola, who had a surprise for me.

"Okay, so like I got us into the most expensive clubs ever!" She said very excited. "You what!" I said in shock, thinking that she was just insane. "See, I knew you would be mad which is why I didn't ask you before paying for it. Your going and there's no if's or but's about it. Understood?" She said demanding. "I can't I have to find a job and figure out what to do about collage, and how to pay my rent." I said very worried. "Listen ever since you parents died 2 months ago you have been busy and worried and not having fun, so take this time and have fun, your parents would have told you the same thing." She said very sad, and worried about me, waiting for me to say yes. "Okay, fine" I said hesitatingly. "REALLY!" She said surprised. "Yes" I said rolling my rise.

We talked for about 5 minutes and I told her about Israel Martinez. "Just don't worry about that fine ass dude you deserve someone better" she said very sassy. "Yea your right" I said with a chuckle. "Okay wear something sexy, I don't want you coming out here looking like a math teacher." She said. "Haha very funny, okay" I said rolling my eyes, and then chuckling.

I took a shower right after I hung up with Lola. I just finished and went straight to my closet to find something  to wear. My eyes first laid right on the red dress that Lola had bought me, and specifically told me to wear when we go clubbing. I hesitatingly took it off the hanger and put it on. As I pulled down the dress that went only to half of my thigh, and showed every single curve of my body, and had a long V line in the back almost cutting off to my butt, I wanted to change. I went to the closet to find something else, but by time I got to look, I got a message from Lola telling me to wear the red dress she got me.

I curled my hair and finished my makeup. I put my red heals, got my purse and went to the door for Lola to pick me up.

———————————————————
We finally made it inside of the club and we, of course, went straight to the bar. "I'll have a whiskey with a lime please." Lola said. She was always the one who had to have alcohol and make it a little different. "Water please" I said without any hesitation. "Actually, no she won't, she'll have also a whiskey AND a tequila." She said demandingly. "What are you doing Lola?" I said confused and questioning. She knew that I never drink, go to clubs, or anything, so why is she doing this now? "Because you have to loosen up, you have to have fun, get a boyfriend for a chance, you haven't had one. EVER." She said as if she's been holding it for decades. "Just have fun drink and find a guy you think is right for you. And please for the love of God let him take your virginity." She said rolling her eyes giggling.

"Okay, your right, just not about the whole virginity part." I said shocked cause of what she said about that part. The guy came with the drinks and I was already scared to drink it. "Okay on the count of three we'll drink the whiskey okay?" She said excited. "1...2...3!" We drunk it and It didn't taste right, my face scrunched up cause of how it tasted. "Okay now drink your other drink." She said demandingly, which is one thing about her, is that she is fun, but she is very demanding, which is what makes her fun. I drunk the tequila. She made me drink more which made me feel very weird. I realized that I was starting to get drunk.

"I'll be back." I told her not really knowing where I was going. I whinnied up going to somewhere that said VIP on it. I tried to walk in but one of the guards told me no. I heard a voice telling the guard, "Let her through!" Right when I heard that voice, I recognized it and it sent shivers down my spine. I looked to see Israel Martinez sitting with a drink in his hand. I froze not know what to do. "Are you gonna walk in or just stand there in shock?" He told me trying to figure out what I was gonna do. "Uhh yea." I walked over there to see that there was only an empty seat by him. Everyone was focused on talking and making out with each other than that no one notice anything going on. As I walked over there slowly, I stumbled and was about to fall back. But before I could, I felt a hand grab my waist. "Sorry I- it's fine just sit next to me" he interrupted me before finishing my sentence.

We didn't talk, but it felt awkward. There was a girl standing in front of the guards looking at me in disgust, I was confused but heard at voice in my ear. "You should leave." He said demandingly. Not again he pushed me away the first time and now he doing it again. I got up to see that the lady that was just by the guards a few seconds ago brush pass me, and sit right were I was at first. I was confused, and just stared at them both. "You can leave now." He said sipping his drink. And right then and there made out with the same girl.

I rushed out not knowing where I was and headed outside, I started to catch my breath, trying to figure out what just happened. I walked away from the entrance to hear 3 guys whistle at me. "Look at her, isn't she a sexy young thing" one guy said drunk. "Look at her ass" another guy said. "I fuck her until her legs shake, HA!" The third guy said also drunk. I tried walking fast but I was in heals, so they caught up with me. "Where you think your going?" One guy said to me, his face inches away from mine. Suddenly grabbing by ass, I tried pulling away but he seemed to pull me closer. I kneed him in the balls, sending him to the ground yelling. "Get her!" He yelled still on the ground.

Both guys grabbed me pending me against the wall, and then throwing me on the ground. "Hold her down!" The guy that I kicked standing up in front of me said. Both guy had my hands. "I'm gonna fuck you until you scream you little slut." He said with a angry face. "Please, I'm begging you." I tried to say without crying, but couldn't hold it in. "I call next" the guy holding my right arm said happy. "Yea and then I'm going." The guy holding my left arm said very impatient. The guy took my thong and ripped it off. "Spread you legs!" He yelled. But I didn't. He grabbed my legs and had his body in front of it so I couldn't close it.

He un-button his pants, and pulled it and his trousers down. "Aw this is gonna be good." He said with a smirk, I closed my eyes cause their was completely nothing I could do. Before he began I heard a scream and I opened my eyes to see the guy that was just finna rape me fall to the ground, along with the other two guys, I looked to see who it was, and it was Israel Martinez. He just saved my life I leaned forward to feel the back of my head fill with blood. I realized when they thew me to the ground, I hit my head. I passed out immediately.