My Love pt.2

Final part:
⚠️WARNING⚠️: MATURE Audience ONLY!! Leave if must!!

I've never been in love, in fact I've always thought that I would never find true love, I've thought that you have to be in your late 20's to understand what love is, but no you can be whatever age to fall in love.

And at the age of 21, I'm in love. I was in love, yes, with someone that is dangerous, a criminal, a mafia man and more. But that didn't stop me from loving him, did it? No, because I don't care what anyone says, he's my love and he will always be.

He kissed me softly and lightly as he hovered over him. "Mmm, we both got something in common." He said as he pecked my lips.

I smiled and nod in agreement.

"I promise you that I will always love and protect you. You and Noa will be the only people I will ever love in my entire life. I promise." He said as he kissed me more.

Something told me that he really was willing to keep his promise, the way his eyes begin to soften as he said those words.

We will just have to wait and see.

He takes out a condom and places it on.

"No worries, I made sure to take the pill this time." I said chuckling.

We continued to kiss but I was getting impatient, I wanted him inside me. Now.

Taking his dick and placing it in my hand, I push it inside me, letting out a small moan.

He groans then grips my thigh and leans in pushing it further inside me. My moans grew louder as he slowly came in and out of me.

He place one of his hands above my head as the other gripped my thigh. We looked each other in the eyes with lust and love.

I rapped my legs around him signaling for him to go deeper and faster. He takes it as a sign and does so.

He groans and I moan. I run one hand through his hair as the other caressed his cheeks as we kissed.

He buried his head in my neck as he breathed heavily. He places his hands on both side of my head resting his arms and elbow next to it. I through my head back as my eyes rolled in the back of my neck.

Baby sweet Jesus this is amazing

The only thing that you can hear through out the room is out moans and our skins colliding together as he thrusts inside of me.

I was on edge as I was close. "I'm close to baby." He whispers in my ear. My legs starts to shake and my stomach is starting to tighten.

He goes faster hitting my G-spot which sent me all the way through and I rip, I cum hard and not long afterwards he does to. I moan louder than ever and he groans.

He kisses my cheek and pulls out. I flinch and gasp as he did so.
——
We've been laying in bed for about 30 minutes after we washed up and changed the sheets. We've been talking a little bit out our selfs and what we like and dis like.

I know it sounds crazy that we have a kid together and we're engaged and we haven't really got to know each other. But I didn't care, as long as I got to know the things at some point I was fine for now.