Before we start

Hey luvs it's nani <3. This is my first book I guess. Look I'm going to be honest I'm not the best at writing but who cares right.This book may contain trigger warnings but rest assure babes I'll warn you at the start of the chapter if there is any. I don't know if there's going to be smut yet but well see won't we. If there is going to be any yall freaks are going to have to wait till they reach 16 in my book. Cause yeah. 

Oh also we cuss like a sailor in this book so heads up that. This character has no race because well they are you and not everyone is the same race obvi. When I show those outfits or pictures of you in here just please ignore skin tones because sometimes its hard to find the fits I was thinking about in every skin tone. All pictures of people will have faces covered so just imagine that picture everything the same except that person is you. You will have a nickname but if you don't like the nickname just ignore it. 

That's it for now little ladies, gents and non binarys. Hope you enjoy this story.
I don't own the rights to any of the original cast.

All rights and whatnot to JK Rowling.

ALL PICS USED INCLUDING COVER AR FROM PINTEREST NONE OF THEM ARE MINE.

Also here's a visual representation of each character and a quote for their character.

Y/n Snape (is you so imagine you)

"i just associate everything with hate because it's easier. Love just has such a heavy meaning.

Draco Malfoy

"I've tried loving you and it brought me pain."

Neville Longbottom 

"They all see me as shy and timid but I bet I'm the bravest of them all."

Blaise Zabini 

Blaise Zabini 

"It's not toxic it's denial."