Partner

"BRING BRING BRING"

"Shut up!!!"I screamed. 

"BRING BRING BRING"

"Pansy turn it off!" 

"BRING BRING BRING"

"What the fuck Pansy?" I said pulling my blanket off of my head. 

I looked around and saw Pansy wasn't in the room. Where is she?

"BRING BRING"

"Oh my god." I went to shut  off the alarm when I saw the time.It was 10:27

"Fuck I'm late!"I screamed. 

I already missed Divination and History of magic. I was about to be late to Potions WHERE MY DAD WAS TEACHING. 

I quickly threw on my uniform the best I could and started running down the hall. I passed the great hall and Transfiguration. 

I was almost there. That's when I saw the clock. It read 10:35.

Fuck I'm five minutes late already. 

I turned the hall to Potions and saw the hall empty. I slowed down and tried my best to catch my breath. 

I walked to the big doors and opened them slowly. That was a mistake. 

By the time I opened it EVERYONE was staring. Including my dad. 

"Nice of you to join us Miss.Y/n."He said as I made my way to my usual seat.

"Ah ah, since you couldn't seem to make it to class on time today you don't get to pick your seat."He continued. 

"So where am I sitting?" I asked. 

"Hmmm. Next to Malfoy."

"NO! I was like seven minutes late."

"Y/n."

"Please dad. Anyone but Malfoy."

"What I'd do?"Malfoy asked.

"Shut it Malfoy."Me and my dad shouted at the same time causing the class to laugh. 

"Y/n you're sitting with him and now he's going to be your partner for the rest of the year. Now sit down."

I gave up and made my way over to Malfoy.

"You know you wanted to sit with me Y/n."He whispered. 

"I'd rather die." 

"Mhm , you liked sitting with me yesterday."

"I didn't."

"You sure?" He asked and started playing with the hem of my skirt.

"Yes Malfoy I'm sure now be quite." I said opening my book and turning my focus back on my dad. 

"Well maybe button up a few buttons love. Seems you're distracting Potter and Granger. "Draco whispered again. 

I looked over at them and sure enough they were looking. They looked away the moment they saw me looking at them. 

"Screw you Malfoy."I said buttoning up my shirt.

"Anytime love. Anytime."

After Potions I walked with the Gryffindors to the great hall for lunch. When we went in I saw George and Fred were already at the table. When they saw us walking in they started beaming. 

"So Snape,"George started.

"I heard you got kicked out of Beauxbatons."Fred finished.

"For pulling pranks."They said at the same time.