Sorry dad

I changed into some clothes and ate breakfast.

I then used floo powder and sent myself to Diagon Alley. It was my first time being there and holy hell was it busy. There were so many people.

"Bloody hell, how am I supposed to find anything in this bloody place."I said out loud.

"Need a tour?" Somebody behind me asked causing me to jump and say a few more colorful words.

I turned around and saw a rather handsome brunette standing there.

"Oh I absolutely do."

"Well I'm Cedric Diggory, I'll show you around if you'd like." he said reaching out his hand.

"I'd love it actually, I'm Y/n, Y/n Snape." I said and accepted his hand.

"That explains the colors. You must be in Slytherin, although I don't remember seeing you around school. I'm sure I would have remembered seeing you."

"Well actually I'm not in any house yet. I'm just joining this year, my best friend has some troubles here so I switched schools. I want to be in Slytherin though." I said as we made our way through the crowded streets.

"Ahh, I see so who's this best friend. "

"Neville."

"Longbottom?"

"Yeah you know him?" I said pulling him into "Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions" .

"Well yeah, he umm..." Cedric said rubbing his neck.

"He what?" I stopped walking and looked at the boy.

"It's just that seeing that Snape is your dad you'll probably end up in Slytherin. And well the Slytherins aren't always the nicest to Neville."

"Oh, I guess there's going to be drama in the dorms then. I don't care what house I'm in, I'm not going to let anyone mess with him again. " I said clearly pissed off.

"Well I'm just as happy as Neville that you'll be joining us this year." Cedric said with a hint of a smirk.

Oh lawrd this boy's gonna give me a heart attack before school even starts. We walked around the store and got my robes. We then went to a few more stores and stopped outside" The Magical Menagerie". We were just about to go in when we were interrupted by one of the loudest screams I've ever heard. We both looked around and that's when my eyes fell on a boy on the floor curled up in a ball. My heart dropped when I saw his face.

"Is that fucking Neville?" I screamed not waiting for an answer.

I ran over to see a pudgy toad like boy standing over Neville laughing at him.

"What's wrong Longbottom? Cat got your tongue? " The boy said. Something about the smug look on his face set me off.

"Ascendio." I yelled and sent the boy flying back hitting a nearby wall. Who the hell does he think he is? Why was he messing with Neville? Neville. Holy crap Neville. I walked over to him.

"Are you okay?" I asked lending down to assess the damage done to him.

"Yeah Y/n, I'm fine. You didn't have to do that."

"The hell I didn't have to. And I'll do it again if that toad tries anything. Cedric?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you help Neville get up I've got to do something real quick." With that I walked over to the boy I threw. By this time he was standing up holding the back of his head. I stood right in front of him and punched him right in his nose. It made the nastiest noise ever. His hands moved from the back of his head to his nose while he started screaming.

"Oh shut up, bloody hell. Maybe next time you'll watch who you mess with. Now apologize to him or I swear I'll hang you from the lamppost." I said pointing over to Neville.

The boy didn't say anything for a few seconds. "What's wrong, cat got your tongue ?" I smirked.

" Fine, sorry Longbottom." He muttered.

"That's more like it. Good boy. Now run along." I said patting his cheek.

He ran off screaming a few unholy words which I chose to ignore. I walked back to Neville and Cedric and I ignored the stares of everyone else back on the streets. I gave Neville a healing spell and we all finished up shopping together. Soon it was time to head back home. I parted with Neville and Cedric and sent myself home.

The second I got there my dad looked at me.

"Really Y/n? You can't just assault kids." He said.

I just smiled and shrugged. "But I bet you want me to tell you about it don't you?"

"You bet I do."He said and pulled me in for a hug.