Hogwarts gets an update

Believe it or not Draco apologized to Neville. And it wasn't even a half arse one either. He said sorry and shook his hand. Neville seemed to be in shock the entire time. The perfects soon  announced it was time for us to go to our dorms. I followed the rest of the slytherins to the dungeons. The common room was beautiful like jaw dropping beautiful. 

"Bloody hell." I whispered. 

The brunette I saw on the train who I now know is named Pansy Parkinson led me up to one of the dorm rooms. 

"This one is ours. "She said swinging the door open. 

"Blimey, it's so pretty."

"It's decent.

I saw my trunks placed at the bottom of my bed. I opened one of them up and grabbed a t-shirt and some pajama pants, grabbed my toiletries and went to the bathroom. I took a shower and got ready for bed. 

(I was thinking something in this vicinity but you can pick what you'd like if you want

(I was thinking something in this vicinity but you can pick what you'd like if you want. )

I climbed into bed and went to sleep. 

Once again I was woken up by something hitting my face. 

"What? God damn!!" I screamed. 

"Time to get up." Pansy said. 

"No."

"What do you mean no? Get up."

"I mean no. I'm tired."

"Awww. To bad, now get up."

"Or?"

"I'll get your dad."

"Sure Parkinson."

"Okay I'm gonna get him."

"Fine I'm up." I said climbing out of bed. 

I took a shower and changed into my an outfit I decided was close enough to the uniform and put on my robes.

I headed down to the common room with Pansy and heard Blaise call to us

"Morning Y/n. You look ravishing."Blaise said when I got to him.

"Why thank you. You look good too if I do say so myself."

"Morning Snape."Draco said not even looking at me.

"Same to you Malfoy."I said back. 

Just then the perfects came into the common room to tell us all to get to the great hall because Dumbledore has an announcement. I looked around at the others but they seemed just as clueless as me.

We walked down to the great hall and sat down at the Slytherin table. I saw Neville was already there and he waved at me, as did Harry. Hermione just looked at me and looked away. Ron was stuffing his face with food and he didn't even notice me. I waved back and grabbed food.

"Well seems Potters got a crush."Malfoy said.

"On whom?"I asked.

"Snape are you really that dim witted? On you."Malfoy said rolling his eyes at me.

"One he just waved at me. Two you twat why does that concern you. And three pass me the honey." I replied playing with my porridge. 

"Whatever." He said.

"Silence students."Dumbledore said interrupting any ongoing conversation. 

"This year we are trying something new. Each student will have an "Owly" account. These accounts are for ranking your fellow classmates. You can make daily posts and upload pictures and videos but everything has to be school appropriate. The students with the highest rankings at the end of the weeks will receive points for their houses. If we see any bullying or inappropriate content it will result in the banning of your accounts." Dumbledore explained. 

"You may resume what you were doing."McGonagall said. 

The great hall was soon filled with murmurs from the students. 

"That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard."Crabbe mumbled.

"Well Crabbe seeing how you're not the brightest I don't think many of us care what you think."I said finishing my porridge.  

"You know Snape's right. This could be interesting. Imagine the look on Potter's face when I'm rated the highest." Malfoy said sounding full of himself. 

"My god Malfoy you're obssesed with him. Grow up."I said getting up to leave.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him. 

"Snape maybe watch that mouth of yours. You may be Snape's daughter but remember who my father is." 

"When your father spends time with you then maybe I'll care about his status or yours but till then keep your hands off of me and my name out of that filthy mouth."I said yanking my arm from him and leaving the great hall. 

As I walked out I ran into Neville and we walked to Herbology together. I quickly realized that the classroom was separated by houses. Neville walked over to the Gryffindor side and I sat down at an empty stool with the rest of the Slytherins. Soon somebody came and sat in the empty seat next to me. I looked over and was met with a smirking blond. 

Damn you Malfoy.