I hate your eyes

The next three weeks were very uneventful. I didn't get to hang out with Neville that often due to the different houses we were in. 

I did though get closer with Blasie and Pansy. I tried my hardest to avoid Malfoy but it seemed the boy always knew where I was. 

He was constantly popping up places I was. He seemed to make it a hobby to flirt with me. It was the cheesiest thing I've ever seen. Despite my many attempts to get the blond to stop he didn't.

I decided it was time to pay my dad a visit. I walked through Hogwarts admiring the paintings and the beautiful views it had. I soon made it outside of my dad's class He was still teaching potion even though it was very clear that he wanted to teach Defence Against The Dark Arts. I knocked on the door before walking in. He looked up at me and a smile came on his face. 

"Do my eyes deceive me or is it Y/n visiting me?"

"I don't have any more classes today so I thought, hmmm maybe I should pay my dear old dad a visit. It was either that or hang out with Malfoy. And well you're more tolerable than that daft idiot."I joked around pulling a chair up to his desk to sit with him. 

"Is he really that bad?"

Yes, he's such a posh arse."

"Y/n!"

"Sorry. You know this is your fault. You and Mr.Malfoy told Draco to get along and to talk with me. So now I'm stuck with the wanker." 

"I never told him to do that, and his father didn't know you were coming.Who told you that?"

"Draco."

"Seems he may have a tad bit of a crush on you Y/n." 

"EWW!"

"I better not catch you two snogging Y/n."

"That's it dad I'm leaving. I'd rather snog Dumbledore than that twat."I said getting up and walking to the door.

"Mhm, sure Y/n. I love you."

"Love you too dad."I said and left the classroom.

On the way back up to my common room I couldn't help but think about what my dad said. Why would Malfoy lie? Maybe he was bored with his other friends. Maybe the twat wants to get on my dad's good side. I was so in thought I didn't realize where I was walking and bumped into somebody. 

"Shit, I'm sorry." I said before looking up and realizing I bumped into Cedric.

"It's all good."he said laughing it off. 

"Where are you headed?" 

"To the Astronomy Tower. How about you?"

"The Slytherin common room."

"Well let me walk you there."

"It's the opposite way that you're going though."

"Maybe I just want an excuse to walk with you Snape."He said smiling .  

I smiled back.

"Well then let's go." 

While we were walking we caught up. He told me about how he joined the Quidditch team as a Seeker. I told him about Malfoy and how obnoxious he was acting. We went on like that talking for about five more minutes till we reached my common room. 

"Well Snape as amazing as it was talking to you, this is where I leave you." Cedric said bowing.

I curtsied back and said"I'll be awaiting our next meeting kind sir."