Ch23 ~Monami hui kidnap!

Thoda last me meri bak bak padhlena aaj.. Please skip mat karna..

Also..please vote for the chapter.. Agar aapko pasand aaraha hai to...last chapter me comparatively less votes the.. Baaki chapters se..

Kahin bhi boring lage to bhi feel free to tell.. Comment me nahi to inbox to hai hi. Wahan boldena❤

********************************

Day after day, the team made all the fake plans and did the attacks.. While SR completely fell in their trap, KD was somewhere in doubt....  But it won't be weong saying that even she had started stepping into the trap...

For SR, he was so excited in knowing all the plans that he never got suspicious about the fact that he would be sleeping for longer hours...  Yep, baby and monami used to continue the sleeping pills trick so that others could have their meetings without any disturbance.... SR was an easy target...  A fish who easily fell in the trap...  Everyone's fake trust and sugar coated words had blindfolded the villian within him!

Whereas KD wasn't that easy to be trapped...  It took longer than expected to finally make her fall for the team's plans....  After continous trials, KD too started falling for their plans... Thinking that all are still unknown to the saksham shivam exchange, she was extremely delighted.... As for her, her plans to destroy Karan was achieving success!

Karan and the team was extremely careful at every step... From plannings and plottings to execution of their plans... Everything was to the point... But among them, were two restless hearts...  A heart which was filled with secrets and doubts... A heart which could sense the upcoming danger...  The one strong from outside but completely shattered from inside!  It was none other than Karan and Nisha...  For nisha, it was the concern for Shivam that was worrying her a lot.... For Karan, it was........ Something, only he knew....

......................................................................

One fine morning... 

Everyone seated in the living room and enjoying their coffee.... Suddenly, monami's phone rang.. It was a call from the hospital... 

Mo: Hello..
Call:*************
Mo: Kya.. Abhi?
Call: *****
Mo: theek hai humdono abhi aate hain...

She cut the call and looked at others... All were eagerly waiting for her to answer...  She sighed and said,

Mo: Hospital se call tha.. Ek bohut critical case hai..  Mujhe aur Shivam ko abhi nikalna hoga..  Hamari assistance ki zaroorat hai...

Karan: Par monami.. Tumne to hospital se kuchh dino ke liye leave liya tha right? 

Nisha: Han shivam.. Tumne bhi to leave ke liye apply kiya tha..

SR: Han.. Kiya to tha..  (in mind: Yeh kaise bhul gaya me..  Ab kya karun?)

Mo: Karan... Nisha..  I understand ur concern... And han.. Humdono ne leave ke liye apply kiya tha....par humdono doctors hai.. Hamare patients ko kabhi bhi hamari zaroorat pad sakti hai.. Right?

SR: Ha...han.. Monami sahi kehrahi hai.. Shayad unhein hamari zaroorat ho.. Tabhi hamari leave days pe bhi call karrahe hai.. Nothing to worry guys..

Mo: Aur karan.. Tum hi kehte ho na... Hume kabhi bhi hamare comfort ke liye duty se gaddari nhi karni chahiye... Hum sabne hamari uniforms pehente waqt yeh kasam khaaya tha.. Ki bhale humpe koi bhi musibat aaye.. Hum kabhi duty karne se nahi hichkichayenge... 

Karan: Hmm... Tum sahi kehrahi ho monami.. Par.. KD aur SR tumdono ko target karsakte hain...

Nisha: Karan... Ek min.. Tumdono (Mosham)  ko bahar jaana hai na.. Theek hai jaao.. Par hum bhi tumhare saath jaayenge...

Tied With Threads Of Luck {UNDER EDITING}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें