35.

Everyone slept at the mansion due to being too drunk and for other reasons which left the five people in the kitchen staring at each other from what just went down and kim still upstairs knocked the fuck out from the session she and Daniella had last night straight to the morning.

Veronica was honestly shocked at how Daniella knew that because she didn't remember tell Daniella something like that but that was the point it was that she hid something like that from her like what the hell.

Before everyone made it to the kitchen

A yawn left Amelia's lips as she turn over and cuddled up to the person beside her then felt someone behind her cuddling her as well causing the girl eyes to flutter open and slowly sit up from the headache and blurry vision, rubbing her eyes she looked to her left to see a naked Lizzy then to her right a naked Abby, her hand quickly went to her chest seeing if she was naked as well which she was.

The girl quickly scattered from the bed and ran to the bathroom looking herself in it before looking at herself in the mirror, it wasn't as if she felt disgusted it was that she had a threesome....with her best friend. Running her hand through her hair she step in the shower and turn it on just standing there letting the water fall on her body and hair.

Slowly the memories from last night clouded her mind, it went from all of them drinking to jumping in the pool in clothes then up to the room to change then Abigail teasing Amelia that she knew Lizzy was hot but didn't want to admit it then to them not caring that they were naked as they both stared at Lizzy's big dick then her feeling embarrassed and Abigail assuring her that it was ok then the three of them sitting on the bed naked then Amelia making a joke that what if they had a threesome but then from there let's just say they did.

Amelia got out the shower and wrap one of the towels around her and exit the bathroom only to see Abigail staring at her looking as sexy as she always looked, Amelia felt her cheeks burn but she quickly look away and went to the walk in closet for something to put on, while searching for something she smelt the familiar scent fill her nostrils then a chin was on her shoulder "you ignoring me now?" Abigail asked and Amelia hesitantly shook her head "no" she answered.

Abigail look at her before pulling back "ok then" she said and Amelia watch her through the mirror as she walk out, her ass jiggling along but she quickly averted her eyes and put something on then head down stairs to the kitchen only to feel the weird tension that was between Daniella and Veronica.

"Good morning...." Amelia mumble before taking her seat on one of the stools and look at Veronica who looked like she was going to burst of joy but she look away then exit the kitchen going wherever.

Before Amelia came down

Daniella stretched then peck her lover's temple and head to the bathroom for a bath to relax her muscles a bit, after the bath she shower and came out only to see kim still asleep but was cuddling a pillow with her feet thrown over it, smiling at the view Daniella drag on something kim got for her and head to the kitchen.

She didn't start cooking immediately but when she did that's when Veronica entered the kitchen and sat on the stool "morning" she greeted Daniella who turn around "morning." She greeted back "what you cooking" Veronica asked trying to see from all the way over where she was "when were you going to tell me you and friend is seeing each other" Daniella asked causing Veronica to stiff up.

"I- what are you talking about" Veronica asked looking away as she bounce her feet "Vanessa?, doesn't ring a bell??" Daniella asked and Veronica look up at her "I-I was going to tell y-" Daniella scoffed cutting her off before turning around "no you weren't Veronica because Vanessa told me an month ago" Daniella stated.

"She was scared how you would react, it wasn't as if we weren't going to tell you" Veronica defended and Daniella nod an okay "you're a grown up Veronica I'm not gonna tell you who to date or when to date, I'm just here as a big sister to keep you safe and I'm not saying you're not safe with Vanessa, you are it's just that that girl can be dumb and make dumb choices, she knows nothing about an relationship and I know she's trying but it's the fact that you as a sister didn't tell me which is messed up but yet again you are a grown up, I don't need every detail about your life just be careful and if she hurt you I'll fucking kill her" Daniella breathe out before going back to making breakfast.

Veronica sat there shocked, she didn't expect Daniella to react like that she expected something worse that's why she kept it from her because of course they were both afraid of her reaction and what she would have done but surprisingly she handled it well "also tell Vanessa to man up and see me" Daniella said before placing the dish with food in front of Veronica who nod and thanked her "thank you".

Amelia then entered the room and they both look at her then turn around "Good morning" she greeted as she entered, they both greeted her back and she sat on one of the stools and Daniella gave her, her breakfast "thank you" Amelia smiled then dig in.

Veronica had left the room with her plate which left the two who was busy doing their own thing "good morning" Abigail entered the kitchen and Amelia tense up before going back to eating her food "good morning" Daniella greeted and gave her, her plate which she took and sit on the last stool away from Amelia because she knew how it was, it's gonna be like the first time they kissed and she freaked out and became distanced.

They all eat their breakfast then Lizzy came down and greeted them, everyone answered except Amelia so Lizzy took a seat beside Abigail and nudge her causing her to smile "what's wrong with Amelia" she whisper "probably regretting the threesome" was Abigail's reply and Lizzy frown a bit before eating her breakfast.

Now

Kim had woken up and came downstairs wondering where everyone was but neither less she head to the kitchen where is the first place she always head before anywhere else "Hi" she smiled when she saw the four, Daniella being the first to get up and greet her lover "hungry?" She asked and kim nod then pull the woman down and kiss her lips.

She then pull away and Daniella went to make her something to eat and she went towards the other three kissing Amelia's forehead then kissed Lizzy's head and kiss Abigail's temple "where's Veronica?" She asked looking towards Daniella who was busy cooking "dani" she turn around at that "huh what?" She asked confused "where's Veronica" Kim asked again "watching TV" Daniella said before turning back around.

Kim hummed saying nothing else and took a seat beside Amelia who was scrolling through her gallery looking bored "hey you ok?" She asked and Amelia nod beside shaking her head then got up and left leaving Kim confused but didn't go after her and stayed seated on the stool.

🦇

A/N

This chap was boring I know...but I'm just giving y'all time until....😈

I may just...nah nvm I'm still gonna make y'all suffer 😊

You have completed another chapter 🙌🏾💍

Thank you for reading ᐖ❤

To make her happy ☆↝★

also please leave a comment ⍢⃝

-M