𝒊. are you an alien?

chapter one, episode one
are you an alien?

FIVE didn't know where he was all that he know was that he was at the academy but no one was alive. no one was there anymore and everything was destroyed. the only thing that it could mean is the end of the world.

the first one he saw dead was Luther, he had a eyeball in his hand which he took with him. he then saw Allison, Diego and Klaus. he continued to look around the area and everyone, every single person was dead.

he turned to his left and a few miles away was a white light that was dying down but it was very very bright. he placed the eyeball inside of his pocket and walked slowly over to the white light that was transparent and it kept on dying out and then going back up.

once he got much more closer than he was before he noticed that there was a girl inside of the transparent bubble. she had fiery red hair that was dirty and in a messy ponytail due to what she had just been doing. she was curled up in a ball with her arms around her legs.

as he walked closer the bubble died down even more and more until the bubble was gone and he was about two feet away from her. the girl took a deep shaky breath feeling a certain presence and glanced up slowly over to five who backed away a little with his eyebrows frowned.

her blue eyes locked with his eyes and all he saw was pain, suffer and hopeless. she closed her eyes letting a tear fall from her left eye before she collapsed with the ground but her head didn't hit the ground since five was fast enough to catch her just in time to let her down slowly.

five didn't know who this girl was, he didn't know how just in a little amount of seconds his mind was filled with pure questions of the girl.

the girl opened her eyes one more time and looked down to her hand before then closing her eyes and she took one last deep breath and exhaled, taking in her last breath.

once five made sure that she wasn't breathing anymore he looked down at her hand that held a small purple teddy bear. it was dirty and it's neck was ripped apart. he didn't know why he grabbed it and took it with him but he did.

since then five hasn't been able to take his mind away from the mystery girl he met or what was the white bubble surrounding her was.

"I can't find it!" Bonnie shouted as she teared the entire room apart. Diego sat on the stairs as he watched the younger girl take off all the covers and look inside of every single drawer.

Bonnie and Diego have a similar relationship as a father and daughter. he saw Bonnie in the fighting ring and he always talked to her after words, he then found out that Bonnie was living like a street cat and decided to take her under his wing.

"Diego, I can't fucking find that purple little shit!" the girl was 16 still could never get rid of the bunny that she has held on ever since her parents died.

"have you checked the dirty clothes?"

"yes!"

"your cabinet?"

"yes! even yours!"

"under the bed?"

"yes!" Bonnie was helpless throwing herself on the bed with a frown on her face as Diego stood up from the stairs and walked over towards Bonnie.

"look, kid, i have to go to my dads funeral and once I get back I'll help you find it." Diego said before sticking his hand out towards Bonnie who glared at his hand, "deal?"