𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒙. the frankel footage

chapter twenty-nine, episode two
the frankel footage.

BONNIE moore, sebastian santiago and five hargreeves currently teleported inside of the backseat of a car. Sebastian gagged making Bonnie grimaced and lean over the door and open it for him.

"then why are you doing this?" Bonnie and Sebastian heard a unfamiliar British voice which was most likely a women.

"yeah, Batman?" Sebastian's and Bonnie's eyes widen as they quickly sat up from their position and looked in front of them.

"because he is an idiot." Five said while Bonnie and Sebastian had their mouth wide open in shock at the women in front of them who was sitting between the mystery british women and Diego.

"mom?!"

"penelope?!"

"wait, she's who you've been staying with?" Diego asked glancing over at Bonnie who nodded her head slowly. "wow penny, I thought you were lying about having kids."

"shut up, asshole." penelope snapped at Diego glaring at him and then turning her entire body over to look at her kids and at five. "why the hell are you guys here?"

"and who the hell are you?" the women asked backing away from the three teenagers. five smiled, bonnie was still shocked while Sebastian opened the door again to puke since he wasn't finished before.

"hi. I'm his loving brother." five waved at the women.

"who left me to rot in the nuthouse."

"to protect you from yourself." five argued back with Diego who rolled his eyes and leaned over the seat.

"that's quite sweet."

"im Bonnie, his unofficial daughter. that's Sebastian, Penelope's son. " Bonnie said her eyes still stuck between Diego and penelope, swiftly glancing over at the women who smiled widely.

"are you as insane as he is?" she asked to Bonnie who tilted her head to the side and hesitantly shook her head putting her lips in a tight line. "ugh."

"okay, all of you out." Diego deadpanned looking at everyone who was squished inside of the car.

"loose the crazy lady's and your new girlfriend and come with us. we have important business." the womens face dropped along with penelope who made a disgust face and dropped themselves back onto the seat.

"I am not going anywhere with you." five looked out the window and then over at Bonnie who was already looking at what he was looking at. five raised an eyebrow at Bonnie who shook her head with a cold stare.

"okay, fine." five grinned at Diego before pulling down the window of the car and sticking his head out, "officer!"

"hey!" Diego grabbed fives shirt and roughly pulled him away, "what are you doing?"

"I hear there's a reward out for you three." Penelope's eyes widen but the women next to her shook her head.

"he's bluffing."

Diego and five kept their eye contact for a little longer, Diego trying to read him and five was letting him. "he's not."

"wait, what did my mom do?" Sebastian asked slamming the door shut and cleaning his mouth with a napkin that Bonnie gave him, she was now carrying them around in case of Sebastian.

"she is helping them." Bonnie whispered to Sebastian who let out a "oh" and nodded his head.

"fine. I'll go with you."