𝒙𝒍𝒗𝒊𝒊. footloose

chapter forty-six, episode one

you're playing so cool
obeying every rule
dig way down in your heart
you're burning, yearning for some.
                    FOOTLOOSE , kenny loggins.

BONNIE moore has seen many things at her age that wouldn't be so normal for other people but for some reason this was throwing her off.

"this isn't you home." Reginald said after they all told him that they were the umbrella academy and that they were back home. it threw them off seeing reginald alive but it threw them even more off when reginald didn't even recognize his own academy.

"what are you talking about? this is the umbrella academy."

"plus bon bon and sebs." Klaus said pointing over to Bonnie and Sebastian.

"wrong again."

"we can't catch a break huh." Sebastian groaned looking away from Bonnie and up at the staircase. Sebastian's eyes widen as they landed on a girl around his age. she had short purple hair and looked younger than the rest of them. the purple hair girl locked eyes with Sebastian and smiled softly at him but the blonde hair girl besides her gave her a warning look.

"This — is the sparrow academy." Reginald's announced making the umbrella academy quickly turn around in defense. Bonnie automatically took out both of her knives and held them to her side and then a guy walked from the hallway in a mysterious and creepy way.

"dad, who the hell are these assholes?" the guy snapped and Bonnie gasped recognizing him from a photo that Klaus showed her.

"shit." the umbrella academy plus sebastian and bonnie breathed out.

"Ben." Klaus chuckled happily a soft smile appearing on his lips.

luther was the first one stepping forward and squinted his eyes at Ben who gave them a weird face. "is that really you?"

"and who are the weirdos on the balcony?!"

"Diego shut the fuck up." Sebastian snapped at Diego who raised his voice out of no where glaring at the sparrows from the balcony.

"they are the sparrows. my children."

"did he not say he hated children like a few days ago?" Bonnie whispered asked to five who nodded his head frowning his eyes. the sparrows stayed together glaring down and the umbrella — meanwhile the purple hair girl was admiring sebastian who waved his hand at her with a drowsy smile.

"I'm sorry." five scoffed turning around along with the others facing reginald, "what do you mean, your children? that's not possible, old man."

"of course it is! i think I'd know, wouldn't I?"

"everybody else can see Ben, right?" Klaus asked still staring directly at Ben. Bonnie tilted her head to the side and also looked back at Ben but his whole face changed. it looks more mature, especially with his mustache, he's holding a cold stone glare and in the photos Klaus showed her he always held a happy face not a resting bitch face.

"cute hat, Sundance." Ben said to Klaus who grinned and tipped his hat at Ben.

the umbrella watched as the sparrows headed down the stairs to stand behind ben. something about that made Bonnie point out that ben was their "leader" and most likely had the same mindset as luther used to have.

"they call themselves the umbrella academy, a group of scheming perfidious malcontents who accosted me in the fall of 1963 when I was away in business in Dallas. although I don't remember seeing that boy. be warned, they claim to be my spawn."