𝒊𝒗. adventures with five

chapter four, episode two
adventures with five.

BONNIE woke up the next day even more tired than she did before she doesn't have the minor clue why she was more tired but she was more tired.

that day went past by very quickly and it was night time again and Diego was off once more to be the Walmart version of Batman. "I'll be back in the morning, kid."

"Diego," Bonnie muttered as Diego opened the door to leave. "when are you going to stay so that we can watch a movie marathon like how we did before?"

Diego sighed closing the door and leaning against it giving bonnie a sympathy face. "soon, bon."

"promise?" she whispered and Diego smiled walking forward, his big black boots creaking the wooden floor and he kneeled down to the bed heigh. bonnie was laying on her stomach and her head was leaning against her crossed arms.

he got his right hand out and stuck his pinky out making Bonnie laugh. "Diego, I'm too old for that." she joked and Diego tilted his head to the side pouting his lips and bonnie pushed his face away. she hates that face but diego finds it funny.

bonnie then gave it noticing that he wasn't budging on leaving without their pinky promise. she intertwined their pinky's together and two leaned forward kissing their own hand to seal the promise then they let it go. "I promise, bonnie."

bonnie laughed watching him walk away grabbing his duffle bag once more and then he headed out that door. bonnie sighed deeply closing her eyes.

ever since she met Diego and he took her in his arms bonnie has always been afraid. afraid that he was going to leave her like her own parents and not love and care about her anymore. that she wouldn't have anyone anymore, only herself.

but it was the exact opposite of that. diego loved and cared about her, even if he rarely shows or says it he truly does care about her.

even then the scare was still high and she was always self away that at any given moment her only father figure was going to leave.

but that time wasn't now.

&&&

IT was the next day and Diego never arrived in the morning. the worry girl decided to take it upon herself to go and find him making sure he was okay. she put on a pair of wide leg light blue jeans, a long stripped shirt and her converse.

she grabbed her pocket knife and hit it on the side of her shoes before heading out, quickly writing a letter just in case if he arrives while she's out looking for him.

the first place she decided to look at was the umbrella academy. why? because she wanted to see Klaus so she will be doing two things at one. on her way over there she felt a sense that someone was looking at her, watching her but when she turned around to glance at the busy street she didn't notice anyone.

Bonnie then made a run for it over to the academy that was only a block away. when she arrived she quickly opened the gate and closed it shut running up the stairs and slamming the door shut as well putting a lock to it.

she smiled wiping her hands and she then heard Klaus and five talking. she frowned her eyebrows heading towards the stairs placing her hand on the railing and glancing up at the stairway.

"and pretend to be your dead old dad, correct?" Klaus asked and she started to walk up the stairs.

"yeah. something like that." five responded and she quicken her steps, skipping some steps.