𝒗𝒊. like bella swan?

chapter six, episode three
like bella swan?

WHEN bonnie and five teleported back to his room the red hair girl was exhausted to say the least and dropped herself onto his bed not giving a damn on what he said. he sighed placing Dolores on a chair and going over to his closet and getting out extra blankets and a pillow.

he winced when he lifted up his left arm due to the bullet that went through him while running away. bonnie didn't care about hers, she just let the piece of clothing hold her blood while she rest up for tomorrow.

five dropped the blankets and the pillow besides his bed and extended them making himself a bed. when his bed was done he heard soft snores coming out from his side making him turn his head and noticing that Bonnie's breath has steady'd its self, her eyes were glued shut, her mouth was parted ever so slightly soft snores coming out but what made five laugh was that her eyebrows were pulled together to a frown.

he stopped looking at her and dropped down to the made bed and faced the ceiling his mind just running with a million thoughts. but the main thoughts was how was she going to react with her powers tomorrow?

the next morning bonnie woke up with someone hissing in pain she also felt the bed dipped a little at the end of it. Bonnie groaned turning to her back side and rubbed the back of her palm on her eyes and then leaned up, scooting to the wall.

Bonnie slowly opened her eyes up and her vision made out five who was about to start fixing his wound with blood still scattered everywhere. Bonnie rolled her eyes rubbing the back of her palm against to her eyes before standing up stanching the needle away from five.

"goodmorning to you too." five grumbled before frowning his eyebrows noticing that bonnie wasn't feeling any pain anymore. Bonnie went over to the bathroom ignoring him and grabbing some stuff before heading back inside of the room. "does it still hurt?"

"uh, no." Bonnie said shaking her head. Five grabbed her from the wrist and brought her to him taking off the piece of clothing that was filled with dried blood. his eyebrows frowned even more when he lifted up her sleeve and the wound wasn't there anymore. instead it was a faded scar with only dried blood around it.

"let me fix you." bonnie mumbled underneath her breath taking her arm away from him not wanting to freak out just yet on the events that happened yesterday and today. five didn't say another word as Bonnie got out a piece of cotton and rubbing alcohol and dapped the cotton onto the rubbing alcohol before softly and gently placing it on his arm cleaning around the wound.

five kept his stare on Bonnie who was focused on fixing his wound but her mind stayed on how her wound was already healed without her doing anything. bonnie dropped the already dirty cotton and grabbed another one. she glanced up at five who held his stone cold glare at her and Bonnie tilted her head to the side. "this is going to hurt."

five didn't say anything making Bonnie laugh shaking her head as she purposely placed the cotton with rubbing alcohol on his wound making him shout in pain and take his arm away from her. "what the hell bonnie!"

"respond back to me fucking dumbass and stop staring at me!" bonnie snapped back at him sending him a glare before pulling his arm back and now more carefully disaffecting his wound. every so often five would hiss in pain but he kept his arm steady for bonnie.

once she was done cleaning him she grabbed the needle and the thread and once again she glanced up at five who wasn't looking at her anymore and instead at the floor. "this is going to hurt"

"just do it." five muttered closing his eyes shut this time responding back to Bonnie who grinned and started to stitch his skin together.

five then glanced over at her, his facial expressions soften a little bit as bonnie fixed his wound. even when he just got under her skin she continued to fix him up. "how did you do it?" bonnie stopped what she was doing and looked at him with a confused face. "your powers. how did you do that protection thing and the wound thing."