𝒍𝒊𝒗. ghost town

chapter fifty-three, episode three

and nothing hurts anymore
i feel kinda free
we're still the kids we used to be...
                   GHOST TOWN , kanye west & PND

               BONNIE and sebastian were awkwardly standing in the hallway with penlope in front of them drying her hair, lila walking out of the bathroom and five holding two suitcases.

it's actually a funny story to how Bonnie and Sebastian ended in this situation.

bonnie and sebastian were heading back to her room to talk about what the hell he went through when they bumped into penelope coming out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body.

lila was also there with her handing penelope some clothes to put on. Lila was also wrapped around in a towel. Bonnie's mouth widen completely as she saw her boyfriend after not seeing him for hours.

"penelope!" Diego then shouted walking into this weird mess in the hallway going straight to penelope who started putting on her clothes underneath her towel. "you need to take this kid with you. the hell were you doing in there?"

"bathing." lila answered for both her sister and five.

"together? the three of you?"

five rolled his eyes spotting his girlfriend. he put down the suitcases and walked over to bonnie planted a sweet and quick on her lips before guiding her over to lila and Penelope, picking back up the suitcases.

"Diego, we don't have time for this. Lila, bonnie and i have got important shit to do. penelope stated loud and clear she would rather cut her own head than be involve with anything around us, so." five wrapped a arm around Bonnie's waist who was still very confused, handing her one of the suitcases and with his hand around the other one they headed off.

&&&

"YOU look hot in that suit." bonnie said randomly as she watched five do some stuff in the electrician box with some chords while lila held another one of them and bonnie held on the other.

"thank you." five said walking back to them and giving bonnie a quick kiss causing lila to make a loud gagging noise. bonnie and five gave her a quick glare before going back to what they were doing.

lila gave five her chord and bonnie turned around to face her who held up a box. "ready to hot wire this briefcase?" asked lila.

bonnie quickly handed five the other chord as lila didn't waste any other second then to turn it on. bonnie gasped along with a laugh nervously as she watched five shout in pain at the sudden shock wave.

"ah shit!" five wails in pain and lila then laughed as five backed up shouting at lila. "shit! lila!"

lila put down the box and threw an arm around bonnie leading them out of the room leaving five groaning in pain and dropping the chords and going over to the briefcase that was now on fire.

"yeah, i was 99% sure that wouldn't work." said lila still laughing and bringing bonnie up with her to sit down. bonnie let out a soft giggle earning a warning glare from five.

"well, im glad my pain amuses you," five deadpanned glancing between the two, "both of you."

"you have no idea. it's like my therapy."

"im sorry but it's funny and i don't know why." bonnie giggled and put a hand over her mouth. five continued giving her a glare but she couldn't stay that mad at her as he saw that smile on her lips and the way her eyes squinted. and just the sound in general.

"well, now we are down to one half-dead briefcase, and my jumps are only accurate up to a couple minutes. so essentially, we're screwed."

"maybe," lila said shrugging her shoulders before a wicked smile appeared on her face, "maybe not."

"oh, i hate that smile." groaned five throwing his head back.

"listen, on your own, your little jumps are rather pathetic. but if we powered up together, you blinking, me mimicking that blink, bon here transferring her own magnetic energy, i think we could create some kind of feedback loop and get enough juice to jump-start the case." lila said suggesting something that five found smart for the first time in a while.

"all three of us?" asked five.

"we'd have to trust each other. bonnie and i already do and you and bonnie spend every second to stick each others tongue down each others throat so that isn't a problem." said lila shrugging her shoulders and smiling at bonnie who blushed furiously.

five scoffed, "lila, you just spend the better part of the last ten days trying to end my life."

"you killed my birth parents."

"fair enough."

lila hopped off the cabinet and started walking away before turning around again. "and your entire family stood by while that greasy swede put a cap in the woman who raised me."

bonnie felt in an awkward position as she kept on hearing the conversation between her boyfriend and her dads girlfriend sister. bonnie put her lips in a tight line and hopped off as well about to leave until five pulled her back inside the closet with lila.

"i just want to be in peace!"