𝒙. injection

tw: gore, blood, child / abuse. read with caution. if you want don't read this chapter if you can't handle this type of topic. please.

chapter ten, episode four
injection

THE little red hair girl wasn't above 4 years old when her parents took her to the laboratory where they work. bonnie held on to her dad has tightly and stayed close to him as her head turned to look everywhere. there were so many glass containers, people working with chemicals she even saw spiders behind a glass door.

"sit here." her mom told her patting on the chair that was sort of leaned back. her dad closed the door to the room that was just white with a silver plater holding everything. bonnie climbed up the chair and glanced up at her mom.

"mommy why am I here?" bonnie asked gently at her mom didn't answer her as a cold stone face stayed on her face. her mom has always been this way with the girl, rarely talked to her like a mother should, never did any sort of mom and daughter thing but bonnie didn't care.

"just stay still." her mom said and she put on white gloves and she held up a needle scaring bonnie who immediately wanted to get off the chair but she was stuck. her head glanced down only for her body to be completely held down by her arms, legs and her stomach.

"No!" she never knew what happened after the needle part. she always fell asleep right after she put on the needle on her left arm. it was a liquid to put her to sleep as they ran test on her, as they put stuff inside of her body that made her who she is now.

every single two times a week ever since she was 4 she always went to the lab so that they could do that to her. until she escaped at age 14, two years ago.

and every time she went over there she always shouted, "no!"

"No!"

"No!"

"No!" bonnie gasped awake, her voice came out more as a mumble, and she started looking around her surroundings quickly and then feeling like she was wet. she kept on gasping for air and she noticed that the man dunked water onto her head to wake her up.

"number five, where is he?" Bonnie turned her head over to the females voice and her eyes widen as she had something wrapped around Klaus neck and pulling onto it, chocking him.

the man that dumped water in her pulled her chair away from that and over next to the bathroom. the man glanced down at Bonnie who had a bandana over her mouth so she was unable to speak. Bonnie frowned her eyebrows as the man gave her a sorry look confusing the girl.

the man went over to deal with Klaus along with his partner and Bonnie couldn't really make out words that they were saying until she heard a loud groan.

"ah, there's nothin' like a little...stranglin' to get te blood flowin', am I right?" Klaus said and Bonnie noticed him shaking and she closed her eyes again feeling herself ready to black out until she heard him chuckle waking her up again.

"what is so funny, you asshole?" the man that pulled her away said walking over to Klaus and slapping him in the face.

"ow!" Klaus let out, "well, for one...you spent the last ten hours beating me senseless, and trying to wake bon bon up to get some information out of her... and yet you've learned absolutely nothing. I mean, nobody tells me shit. The truth is, im the one person in that house nobody will even notice is gone. the only way they'll know is if Diego notices bon bon is gone. so, you assholes kidnapped the wrong guy!"

"No, but we captures the right girl." the women said as the man stood up from the bed once again to slap him in the face to get him to stop talking. the women pushed Klaus chair aside and the man walked over to the girl bringing her chair to where Klaus was.