𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. the jealous girl

chapter twenty-eight, episode one & two
the jealous girl.

BONNIE moore is jealous.

four words that she never thought she would be hearing. especially not from sebastian santiago who was laughing from besides her but also admiring the show in front of them.

bonnie had her arms crossed her her chest, her head turned to the side, her eyes closed, her leg on top of the other and her blood boiling with jealousy.

bonnie imagined a million ways that she could murder the women in front of her and all those millions of way satisfied her. did the women deserve it? no. is the women only doing her job? yes. does Bonnie still have the need to kill her because the boy she likes is looking at her? obviously yes.

but five knew exactly what he was doing. he wasn't admiring the women in front of her, or looking at her. in reality he's dozing off into space thinking about the jealous girl next to him. he smirked when he turned his head to the side and noticed the way that Bonnie's face showed pure anger and disgust.

"where is luther when you need him." another sentence that Bonnie would never think would come out of her mouth but it was truth, she really wishes that luther would hurry up and get the message that they were here and get fives attention away from the beautiful women in front of them.

and if god or whoever was above heard her prayers luther made a appearance sticking his head in between them, "your making Bonnie jealous, if looks could kill she'll be six feet under."

five chuckled lowly tilted his head to the side eyeing the man-gorilla and then back to the front, his eyes landing on the dancer wanting to get more of a reaction from Bonnie. "nice to see you too, Luther."

"what do you want?" luther snapped.

"for you to stop hovering like an ambitious stripper and sit down with me." five grinned up at luther who went over to his left side and pulled up a chair sitting down. "how long have you been here?"

"a year, thanks to you."

"me too!" bonnie said jokingly holding up a hand up for luther to give her a high five but luther shook his head making Bonnie roll her eyes and drop it back down to her lap. "fuck you too, then."

bonnie tuned out the rest of the conversation between the brothers deciding that she would much rather have them talk about their things and five explaining doomsday than watching five admire the women who was half naked.

after the short talk with luther, five got out of his seat leaving Bonnie and Sebastian alone. Bonnie slumped herself down onto the chair and closed her eyes, dropping her head onto sebastian shoulder getting bored out of her mind.

Sebastian kept on glancing over at five wanting to see what was happening and so far it looked like he wasn't wining. "she wants me." Sebastian said cockily winking over at the women in front of him who grinned and giggled.

"ugh." Bonnie groaned standing up from the chair and walking away from Sebastian who stood up as well but to go talk to the women in front of him. Bonnie looked back at him and grabbed the back of shirt pulling him with her. "you're 15 chill, she's like older than you."

Bonnie found five and she went over to sit next to him. five turned his head to the side and a grin appeared on his lips and he turned it back forward. "she's good at her work isn't she?" five asked.

Bonnie looked behind her shoulder and her eyes landed on the women and then over at Sebastian who was practically drooling over her.

"mhm." bonnie rolled her eyes dropping her head on top of her hand. five leaned forward and she felt his lip hovering right above her ear, instantly she felt her breath being taken away and her body froze.