𝒗. invisible force

chapter five, episode two
invisible force

BONNIE followed five outside of the building who was in a hurry while Klaus was already in his own world. which was most likely because he's dizzy due to the lost of blood.

"well, this is not good." five said once they got out of the building ignoring the way that bonnie was trying to get answers off of him.

"I was pretty good, though, right? "yeah. what about my contest, bitch?" Klaus said chuckling as he replayed that moment in his head.

"where did you get that eyeball, five?" bonnie asked crossing her arms over her chest and five angrily turned around squinting his eyes at bonnie who didn't budge and glared at him. "if it's so important."

"listen, bonnie, there is someone out there who's going to lose an eye in the next seven days. they're gonna bring about the end of life on his Earth as we know it." Five said stepping closer his voice getting more firm with every word he spoke.

"and what. you're trying to stop it? you? a scrawny 16 year old boy who can spital jump is going to stop this end of the world?" she said in a more disbelief and sarcastic tone mocking his actions of squinting her eyes at him.

"glad to know you could hear." he said walking past her and Bonnie scoffed turning around to face him.

"can I get that 20 bucks, like, now, or what?" Klaus asked and five quickly turned his body over at Klaus glaring at him already pissed with the entire world.

"your 20 bucks?"

"yeah, my 20 bucks."

"the apocalypse is coming, and all you can think about is getting high?" Five taunted Klaus who didn't seem faze by him and nodded his head before pouting out his lips a little.

"well, I'm also quite hungry. tummy's a-rumblin'." Klaus said then started to imitate groaning and made actions with his fingers.

"I am too."

"wanna go get food together?" Klaus asked Bonnie who nodded her head and five shook his head his eyes never leaving klaus.

"you're useless, you're all useless! and no hell in way you're going with him to get food." Five said making his eyes over towards Bonnie who crossed her arms and looked away from him and closed her eyes. she peaked over at five who sat down on the steps.

"oh come on. you need to lighten up, old man. hey, you know, I've just now realized why you're so uptight." Klaus said walking over towards five, "you must be horny as hell!" he laughed.

Bonnie shook her head with a gag and she started to walk away from them. "hey, where you going?" five asked Bonnie who turned around.

"to get some food, I'll let you have the talk with klaus." Klaus then started to talk nonsense when five was fed up with him so he walked over to Bonnie who was halfway away from the building.

"come on." he said holding out his hand to Bonnie who frowned her eyebrows giving him a dirty look. "you want food or not?"

Bonnie hesitated at first before placing her hand on top of fives. "I suggest holding on tight and closing your eyes."

"oh shi-" Bonnie couldn't get prepared as it once those words left his mouth he used his spinal jump to get them at a hamburger stand.

Bonnie frowned her eyebrows glancing over at five who stuck his hand inside of his uniform shorts and handed her a five dollar bill. the red hair took it without a second thought and quickly went over to the guy and asking him for a hamburger with everything but pickles.