𝒍𝒊𝒊. tonight

chapter fifty-one, episode two

just for tonight
theres so much i could say
ill save it for another day.
TONIGHT , suzy jones

"OH god." Bonnie groaned getting out of the car and noticing people running past them with clothes that she's only seen in movies. "did we time travel again? how long did it sleep in for? five?!"

"bon, im right here." five said making Bonnie turn her head over to five who was in front of her causing her to sigh deeply. "son of a bitch is a Amish."

"this explains everything." mumbled Klaus as he rounded the car over to Bonnie and five. there were cow mooing far in the distant and it seemed like they were in the middle of no where.

"how does this explain everything?" asked a very confused five.

"because look! look at this place!" Klaus sighed deeply walking in front of the two young couple opening his arms up breathing in the fresh air, "this is everything my childhood was missing."

"hey, uh, Klaus." Five called quickly grabbed Bonnie's hand and dragging them both over to Klaus who turned around letting out a him. "doppelgänger check. you feel anything strange? uh, itching, sweats, gas, anything like that?"

"feeling like your about to annoy the entire world?" Bonnie asked recalling back to when five was having that problem that it really did feel like five was annoying the entire world, both him and his older self.

"no. no, i feel great. apart from the old rash on the tackle, but what can you do?" said Klaus letting out a deep sigh and he looked up forward to where more people were at and walked away from the young couple.

"all right. good luck." five said right when Bonnie was going to follow Klaus, her boyfriend pulled her back to his body.

"what? wait, you guys aren't coming?"

five shook his head wrapping his arm around Bonnie's waist, "this one you gotta do alone."

"alone? yeah, okay. yeah, i can do that, sure."

&&&

BONNIE and five went back to the car. Bonnie had the radio on to a background music, five was looking at the map. Bonnie had her legs on top of his lap and she had her head leaned against the door.

"gorgeous," five then whispered after a comforting silence that was drawn between them. bonnie hummed keeping her eyes closed, "do you think we would have met in this reality?"

bonnie let out a giggle confusing five who was genuinely asking. "well, i surely do think that i would meet Diego since every reality of myself would want to escape but i don't think me and you would have meet. at least not in the way you want."

"what?"

"five," bonnie opened her eyes and smiled innocently, "even if we did meet we wouldn't be together. remember?"

five frowned his eyebrows confused for a moment before it all clicked in his head. he told his older five the correct format resulting him to go back without going back to his 16 year old body with a older mindset. he would be his older self, he would have meet Bonnie but they wouldn't be anything.

"oh." he breathed out making Bonnie nod her head slowly.

"at least we're together right now." Bonnie then said raising an eyebrow at five who hummed nodding his head. Bonnie sat up and reached forward cupping her boyfriend face.

five turned his face over towards Bonnie his eyebrows knitting themselves together and raising up. Bonnie leaned forward and captured his lips before settling her forehead on top of his.

"bullets." whispered bonnie.

"bull—" fives words were cut short as they felt a heavy force push the entire car to the side causing the young couple to turn their head to out the window. it came to shock to them as they noticed that the previous cows that were clearly there, weren't there anymore.

Bonnie backed away from five and got off the car along with five as they stood now a few feet away from the car. "oh, can we get one fucking day off."

"apparently not."

&&&

AFTER the weird encounter, five hargreeves did what he does best. figure out where he went wrong. bonnie moore was sitting on top of the car being his personal calculator — only with the easy stuff — while five then everything in the window with a marker he was using for the map.

"five! bon! start the car!" shouted Klaus from the distance, earning the attention of the couple glancing over at the older male that was running towards them with people chasing after him. "hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry!"

bonnie groaned throwing her head back reaching her hands forward as five helped her down from the car.

"why can't you just get alone with people?" shouted five leading both of them inside of the car.

"I tried. really, I did. I tried!" Klaus shouted before he got called out by one of the women from there giving him some kind of old book. Five shouted at Klaus starting the car, bonnie sat herself in the middle of the seat while Klaus got back inside of the car.

"this whole timelines chock-full of riddles. get this." Klaus said while five was trying to loose the Amish people, "my mom died here before I was even born!"

five then abruptly stopped the car making them all launch forward. "what did you just say?!" five snapped glaring over at Klaus who nodded his head pointing at the book.

"yeah."

authors note
short chapter
just a filler!!

authors noteshort chapter just a filler!!