𝒍𝒊𝒊𝒊. him & i

tiny mature. again they're both old enough so stfu.

chapter fifty-two, episode three

his out his head, im out my mind
we got that love, the crazy kind
i am his, and he is mine. in the end is him and i.
HIM & I , g-eazy & halsey

AFTER what they discovered last night, five hargreeves and bonnie moore need a break more than ever before they start worrying again about the horrible and messed up world they created.

they decided to head up stairs letting everyone soak in the newly information about them creating the grandfather paradox — while they did their couple things.

"oh fuck!" bonnie panted heavily as her hand grabbed a hand full of fives hair as he was devouring her completely. bonnie threw her head back, her eyes shutting tightly as they started seeing starts close to her climax.

five reached his free hand up and covered her mouth to prevent more loud moans to come out of her mouth. five moved his head away from her keeping his fingers going in a rapid pace.

"shh, gorgeous, don't want to get us caught." he whispered leaning forward and pressing his lips onto her letting her taste herself on his lips.

"fuck you." bonnie snarled causing five to tilt his head to the side and smirk evilly at her. with every single moan coming out of her mouth, every praise she gave him, every time he would send her to oblivion — his ego would only grow more.

"with pleasure."

&&&

"IM so confused."

"shocking."

"i love your haircut but now you really do look like a dad." Bonnie said brushing Diego's hair and parting it in the side since the middle wasn't looking good for him. Stan was playing pool, everyone was downstairs, sebastian and Luther are yet to be found.

everyone didn't even bother asking where bonnie and five disappeared too, not wanting to know the "nasty" details about their relationship even though they already know what they did.

"well, someone killed our mothers, so we shouldn't exist. but clearly, we do exist, and the universe can't handle it, which is a problem." Viktor explain again to Diego who still had a confused look on his face. Klaus was laying on the floor banging his head on the newspaper.

"big problem." sighed five drinking his cup of coffee confusing Bonnie as she simply gave him a look like as if he wasn't eating her not even an hour ago, leaving her with her legs shaking which is the only reason why she's sitting down brushing Diego's hair instead of talking with Stan.

"yeah!" Stan shouted.

"Stanley!" Diego shouted pointing over at stan, "now is not the time to be doing karate, okay?"

"mom said i need to practice."

"i can teach you. you're very bad." Bonnie asked making his face light up.

"really?!"

"not now though." Bonnie died the idea down shaking her head and putting her lips in a tight line causing stan to let out a small "aw" and go back to playing his game.

"okay, hold on." allison stopped the conversation between stan and bonnie looking back at five, " so we caused a paradox. what does that mean?"

"it's hard to say. it's all been theoretical until now, but things have started to disappear." said five.