𝒊𝒙. hazel and cha cha

chapter nine, episode three
hazel and cha-cha

IT already night time when Bonnie woke up from her nap. she had Diego's blanket covering her tightly around her body but her eyes were stayed in the book in front of her.

she had headphones on while she heard music on the walkman that Diego gave her on her first Christmas with him. she flipped through the page of her book sighing deeply as she started to get bored while reading.

Diego then quickly entered the room and placed a hand over her knee and put a finger over his lips. Bonnie dropped the book and took off her headphones with her eyebrows frowned. "Diego?"

"Shh." Diego stood up grabbing her hand she got out of the bed following Diego who kept a finger placed on his lips. Diego reached over to her headphones and placed them back over her head letting the music fill her ears.

Bonnie didn't question it neither did she question when Diego pulled Bonnie in front of her and started to run out of their room. she kept on running in front of Diego and he turned around throwing his knife at something or someone.

Bonnie then got an idea on what might be going on when a gun shot went past her and she immediately took off her headphones and gunshots filled her ears. the red hair girl didn't hesitate to place the headphones back on and they rounded the corner and Bonnie ran down the stairs while diego jumped over the railing landing on the couch and Bonnie threw herself down sliding on the floor and over to diego who pulled her making them both lean against the counter.

as taylor swift rang through her ears she kept on seeing flash of the bullets going past them. diego kept his hand tightly around her hand as he guided them to the side of counter and that made the two people who were shooting their guns shot fire at them again.

Diego placed his body protectively over bonnie who manages to peak over the conner and her mouth went wide open. "holy shit." she breathed out as she recognized them from last time when she was with five and they attacked them.

they never stopped and bonnie remembered about the powers she had so she closed her eyes and Diego's eyes widen as Bonnie's body started to glow and it went out of her body and the shield surrounded them both.

the gun shoots stop making bonnie open her eyes slowly and a laugh escaped her mouth as she noticed that it was real. that it wasn't some dream that she dreamt or something that five made up or the handler. "bonnie?" Diego asked worriedly as he glanced around himself noticing the glowing light gone.

"tell later, let's go help the rest." Bonnie said turning up the volume to her walkman and standing up making sure to stay close to Diego as he nodded his head and quickly stood up noticing Allison fighting with the bigger guy.

Diego ran over to him and grabbed him from his back roughly, "let her go!" he grunted starting to punch his back roughly as he held up Allison from her throat. Diego jumped on his back returning to hit him and he let Allison go and Bonnie quickly went over to her closing her eyes and letting the invisible force shield Allison as well.

Luther shouted from the middle of the house and ran over to the guy grabbing him from the waist and then throwing him over to the middle of the room. the guy landed with the other women who were both on the ground.

"who the hell are these guys?!" Allison asked standing up with Bonnie's help not noticing what the girl did.

"funny story, I know them." Bonnie said chuckling nervously fiddling with her hand before taking off her headphones having no clue what everyone around her is saying. "through five." she mumbled the last part and looked around.

"you're welcome!" Luther then shouted over at Diego who stood up from the floor with a groan.

"I was doing fine! i was protected by Bonnie!" Diego said pointing over to the younger girl who let down the invisible force and the bright light went back inside of her and this time everyone noticed this.

"what the hell."

"wow, wow, wow! is she?" Luther asked looking between Bonnie and Diego and both of them shook their head but then Diego sighed shrugging his shoulders.

"I don't know! But either way I was doing fine!" Diego shouted back at Luther before gun fire started to aim towards them making the group all find cover.

Diego ran over to Bonnie quickly grabbing the girls shoulder facing him, "go to my room." Bonnie frowned her eyebrows shaking her head as their footsteps started to get close. "go!"

Diego pushed Bonnie and in the matter of second bonnie ran over to the stairs making sure that neither of the two people attacking them were close by to catch her. she ran out of breath once she reached the top of the stairs and then she noticed Klaus in a towel nodding his head to music on his ears.

bonnie glanced between Diego's room and at Klaus, her mind kept on going between telling Klaus or to go and hide in Diego's room like how he told her. "oh fuck." bonnie sighed deeply before following after Klaus to his room who kept on dancing to the music with a towel covering his hair and his body.

"Klaus!" bonnie shouted at him standing in front of the door and then walked forward waving a hand over the mans face. Klaus woke up scared out of his mind quickly taking off his headphones and placing his hands over his towel.

"bonnie, what are you-" Klaus sentence was cut mid sentence when his door was burst open making bonnie and Klaus turn quickly over to whoever was at the front door. Bonnie's eyes widen in horror while Klaus had a confused face.

"well, look who we have here."