Ch24 ~SHE IS ALIVE!!

A bit boring chapter
Please adjust.. Really sorry for that..

****

The atmosphere was intense... Finally it was the day of face off.. No one knows what would happen in futute...

After driving continuously, for almost 45 mins, Karan reached the location...  The place where KD had kept monami as hostage...It was an old factory which had been closed since past 3 years.. He came out of the jeep, his heart beating fast... He was courageous, and confident of himself... But fear too had taken a small corner of his heart... Fear, of not being able to meet his lifeline, His ranisahiba again...  The fear of knowing what can happen if he does a single mistake...

He sighed and entered into the isolated factory... With a gun in his hand and carefully examining each and every corner of the area as he enters...  But, he was shocked and somewhat suspicious about the fact that he could easily enter the factory...  There was no goon to stop him...

K: (in mind)  Kuchh to gadbad hai yahan..

Without any choice, he walked further... It was completely dark.. There wasn't a single source of light! Karan being a commando could sense the presence of someone in the room even in the darkness..

He was about to shout when suddenly the lights were switched on..  In reflex, karan pointed the gun every where to search for the imposter...  Someone called him from behind..

****: Welcome Karan Shergil... Welcome...

Karan turned around and found KD! Well, not KD but SR dressed as KD (mtlb.. Apna face and all cover karke.. So no face revealed till now)  Karan knew that the one in front of him is sr,  but he decided to play along...

K: MONAMI AUR SHIVAM KAHAN HAI?

SR: tch tch tch...  Itni bhi kya jaldi hai karan shergil. ... Naa hi naa hello..  Naa hi yeh puchha ki me kaisa hoon.. Sidha...  Monami kahan hai..

K: Tera haal chaal puchhke mujhe waqt barbaad karne ka koi interest nahi hai... Sidha sidha batade... Monami kahan hai..

SR: oooffooo.. Batata hoon batata hoon.. Lekin us se pehle.. Ek sawaal ka jawaab dedo...

K: Mere paas tere saath bakwaas karne ka time nahi hai...  Ya to sidhe sidhe batade... Warna karan shergil ke desh aur uske apno pe hamla karne ka jo tune galti ki hai.. Uski saza bohut zyaada buri hogi...

SR: Kabhi kabhi khoya hua past... Present me aake.. Aane wale future ko confusion me daaldeta hai..

SR said by completely ignoring Karan's warnings... Karan fisted his hand as he was both irritated and tensed....

K: Saaf saaf batade jo bolna hai.. Warna..

Before he could say or do something, someone kicked him from behind.. It was a goon.. Slowly many of them started coming forward to fight with Karan.. But he was more stronger than the goons..  In no time, he was able to weaken all the goons.. But suddenly one smashed a glass bottle on his head.. Karan stumbled a bit and lost his balance... Taking the advantage, the goons held Karan and started beating him mercilessly... SR was enjoying the scene..

Karan was still trying a lot to come out of their grip when SR stopped the goons... they had held him tightly but were no longer beating him..

SR: (came near karan and held his chin)  Chal.. Yeh welcome to hogaya.. Ab iss desh ka best commando hamare adde pe aaye hain.. Thoda gift dena to banta hai na... Chal.. Ab gift de hi deta hoon.... 

Wo dekh..

He pointed towards the big screen... (ye mat puchhna factory me screen kidhar se aaya..  Unka adda hai.. Sab arranged hota hai)
Karan saw her!!  His lifeline.. His wife... His rani sahiba❤

Tied With Threads Of Luck {UNDER EDITING}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें