𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

Selene

The ring is between my fingers as I play with it in bed, I'm under the covers like if that would protect me from the decisions I have to make.

Of course I didn't said yes ... but no either. Is not easy, this decision is no easy. It should be, I mean, he's the Hollywood prince, no? I should have said yes since the second this stupid ring landed my eyes.

But for a reason I can't really explain I can't say yes, I can't say yes to spend my life with him, I don't want to share with him things that married people does. I don't feel what I should feel.

Giovanni got out of the bathroom with a towel around his pelvis and a wet hair, last night he booked a hotel room ... the best room in the hotel, just for us. But since I didn't said yes or no we didn't had sex.

I don't know who is more embarrassed at this point, if he or me. He cleared his throat and looked at the ring.

"You can chose another one if you prefer" I sighed as he turned around to look for his clothes.

"The ring is not the problem Gio-" I tried to say.

"So what is the fucking problem, huh?" He snap out turning his whole torso to face me.

"I'm not enough for you? Is that the problem? My house is not that big? Or is my dick the one that is small?" My eyes widened as I looked at him in shock.

He turned around again and kept looking for his shirt. I stood up and left the ring over the nightstand, I placed my arms around his torso and leave my chin over his shoulder. I felt her muscles relax under me.

"You are not the problem, alright? I just need time" he looked down and put her hand over his face, just to make me realize that he was crying. Gio has never cried in front of me.

"Hey hey, look at me" I whispered softly, he turned around and crossed his arms over his chest. Letting his tears come down his cheeks. But he didn't faced me, he was very embarrassed to do it.

I put my hand under his chin and made him look at me with his blue eyes.

I leaned my body and kissed him, making him closed his eyes in response and leaned his body over mine. The towel felt onto his feet while his hands picked me up from my butt, making me wrap my legs around his torso.

He placed me on bed making me gasp. But instead of kissing me, he just put his body on top of mine. He needed comfort, not sex.

His hand traveled to under my bra, but it was not a sexual thing, it was a skin with skin thing. I just leave him there, hugging my semi-naked body while I wrapped my legs around him and played with his hair. It is really hard for me seeing him this way, but I don't want to make a wrong decision that can affect the both of us.

"Can you wear it today? Just for Bianca to see it?" He said lifting his head up from my chest.

"Bianca?" I asked as I looked at the expensive ring.

"Yeah, the director ..."

Bianca

I leaned my back onto the chair of my office and sighed. How could someone be so stupid? I'm organizing the papers of my desk that my useless assistant left here.