𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Selene

A week later

The week passed really quickly, mostly because I was collaborating with different brands. I wasn't going to do the collaborations until next month but since I felt like shit and it wouldn't be good for the movie, Audrey reorganized everything for me and helped me with everything.

They were about Christmas photoshoots mostly. Most brands makes limited edition products for Christmas like perfumes.

It was really fun and a big distraction from all the stuff that are happening right now. The poor Bianca was very busy this week with the organization for the next months, the movie it's almost half of the way and she had several reunions with the producers and writers to set the meeting with the Hollywood company next week.

They will check all the material and if they like it, we can keep shooting, if not. We will have a big problem.

That's why I feel so guilty of her coming with me, after all the stress she's going through she deserves to rest not to babysit.

I took her hand that was over her bouncing leg and rubbed my thumb over her hand filled with rings. We landed and now we're driving to my parents house.

"Bianca, you don't have to stay, you really can take a plane as soon as you want and I will go with you sweetheart" she looked at me and took off her sunglasses, squeezing my hand.

"I'm not leaving you alone princess and that's a promise. I'm just nervous for next week" she gave me a sad smile and put her sunglasses again looking at the window.

In twenty minutes we were at my parents house, we were in silence the whole time because we are tired but it was a comfortable silence.

My parents know she's coming already and they are excited that I have people like her in my life. She's wearing her usual black outfit with high heels and her hair down, it amaze me how good she brushes it.

I'm wearing jeans and a pink sweater, my hair is in a braid all dirty and I didn't even applied lipgloss. Flying stress me.

My parents were waiting for us at the door. Sadly, since my sister died they look older than they should, but at least I could see their smiles when I come home.

I helped Bianca to get out of the car and held her hand while we walked through the garden that my mom have, is always so beautiful. Even when Bree died, there is not a day in which she doesn't take care of it.

Honestly, I'm a disaster watering my plants and they always get dry because I forgot.

"Hi darling" my mother gave me those of her hugs that smells like home and a kiss over my cheek softly. Then she moved over Bianca and smiled at her.

"You are just as beautiful as Selene says" Bianca sightly blushed and looked at me with a dumb smile.

"Thank you Mrs Robinson" she put her hand out for my mother to shake it. "Would you mind if I hug you, sweetheart ?" I saw how Bianca's eyes soften a little bit. "Not at all" she said Hugging my mom with a smile.

My father took me and hugged me tightly, he smells like strawberries cupcakes, he knows they are my favorites so he prepares them when I visit them.