𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚

Selene

"How are you, angel?" Belle asked while we walked through the beach. I was in between the two women. Two dominant women filled with tattoos and black hair, am I in heaven?

"I'm good actually" I answered with a smile. I have missed her so much.

I felt how Bianca's hand caressed mine while walking, every step we took she got closer to my hand. Our fingers touching and giving me sightly butterflies on the bottom of my stomach because the way she touches me is so soft and gentle that makes me want to get lost in her.

When our fingers finally interlocked together I heard the voice of a little girl that I recognized very well. her voice was changed due her age, but is as sweet as I remember.

Ivy, Belle's daughter is four now. her hair is longer as her eyes are the same chocolate brown as Belle's, such a beautiful little thing.

"mama!" she came running and hid behind her mother's legs, she have an attitude but she's very shy. It's been one year since I don't see her, Bree's death was really hard for Belle and Ivy. The last thing I wanted was to make it harder for them, and I wasn't prepared either.

I smiled softly and looked at Bianca, she had a weird look on her face but I understand all of this is too much and her head may be spinning right now.

I kneeled down and looked into the little girl's eyes. "Ivy honey, do you remember who this is?" Belle moved her leg to the side, trying to make her easy to see me.

She shook her head and hide behind her mom again, the wind made her curly hair got into her face, which she quickly removed with her whole little hand.

"I'm Selene, sweetheart" her little eyes widened and she immediately ran into my arms. I held her little body against mine, she was silently crying.

"Why did you left us?" that just made her cry harder in my neck. I rocked her side to side and swallowed. I feel like a coward and now I see how much I hurt them.

"Because since Bree became a star I wanted to be a star too sweetheart and I needed help" my own tears started getting down my cheeks as I rubbed her back, my words seemed to calm her, not because she understood them but because she got an answer after so many months of her little head not understanding what was going on.

She looked at me with her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes, she put her little thumb inside her mouth and grabbed my hair, playing with it gently. I know Belle hates when she put her hands in her mouth but she needs comfort now.

I was the one who put her to sleep when Bree couldn't.

A blond tall woman came behind Belle and wrapped her arms around her waist. Belle dried the single tear that she had running down her cheek and put her hands over the woman's. My throat went dry.

Bianca placed her hand on the lower part on my back as she noticed how tense I became at her words.

"Let's go baby, it's been a long day" the blond woman looked at me and at a sleepy Ivy in my arms. Belle nodded and took her daughter out of my arms, replacing the warm feeling of the little girl with the cold air of the night.

"Long time not to see you, Selene" I looked back at her but didn't said anything, I don't have the energy to deal with her and she should respect that just for the hard time I'm having.