𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

Bianca

A cute giggle appeared over Selene's lips as Ella kissed her hand. I just wanted to roll my eyes in response, but that would only give the redhead some information to tease me even more.

We are the same age, two lesbians that are part of two of the most traditional Italian families that exists.

Ella and I has always compete with each other, it's something our families has raised us with. And that means compete in EVERYTHING. Our profession, our money, our clothes, our wives... but of course I'm better in all of that or I will be.

Before I could notice Ella took Selene by her waist and walked with her to the reception, showing her around. Selene looked comfortable, so it will give me time to get the keys of the rooms.

I took two rooms next to each other, the best rooms of the hotel with the best views. We will only use it for sleep but still.

I took a cigarette as the receptionist looked for the keys behind him, I have been in a plane for fucking fifteen hours and I haven't had a single cigarette. I'm dying.

"Excuse me ma'am, you can't smoke here" he gently said with a soft tone, I rolled my eyes and light the cigarette. Feeling that sour smoke I have been craving for hours getting into my system.

"Yeah I know, oh and I want to reserve a table for two tonight" he opened his mouth to say something but I just kept smoking while putting my phone on the back of my jeans. Paying with the phone is much more comfortable that having to get out my purse with the thousands credit cards I have to decide with which one of them I will pay.

I rolled my eyes at his blank expression and blowed out the smoke before turning to the precious brunette. She was softly giggling with a light blush while the redhead walked to the counter as she saw that the receptionist didn't moved.

"Salvatore, Bianca Salvatore at 8. That's all you need to know for the reservation" I saw how he sightly nodded as he heard my name, I love the fear in his eyes.

"Miss Salvatore, you just got here and already breaking the rules?" I looked up at Ella and rose my brows at the sightly dominance in her tone.

Selene had her back against the counter to support her body while the redhead was in front of her supporting her hand on the counter too, dangerously near Selene. Who was staring at the cigarette with sadness.

"Shut up and guide me to my room before I lose it" I said rubbing my temples. My head was pounding from the loud sound of that machine I have been inside for fourteen hours and I just want to sleep.

It's currently 12 am. I have two hours to sleep and some time to eat something before the makeup team get Selene ready to the scene we have to shoot today. It's a scene in where requires from the sunset, so at five she have to be ready, completely dressed up, even though it doesn't requires much clothes to this part. And go to the place in where we are shooting, it's half an hour situated from in where we are right now and I'm getting stressed.

I felt the cigarette pulled out of my fingers as I snapped my head up, being ready to yell as I thought it was the redhead playing with me, but instead I found the sweet girl with a little bit of sorry in her eyes.

"No more" her voice was soft and her voice was accompanied with a little smile, that smile I was aching to see yesterday.

I rise my brows in a warn expression to let her know that even though I was not going to fight her now, I was still in charge. She blushed sightly before giving the cigarette to Ella, who started smoking herself while talking French with the receptionist.