𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

Tw!!   in this chapter you will find smut, degrading kink, vulgar language, vulgar scenes and much more...
This is a {18+} story so read it at your own risk, this chapter does not have to be read to understand the rest of the story, so if you are not into this type of things I recommend you not reading it.
This scene is done with consent from both of the characters as always. I'm building this story in the healthiest way possible with consent and respect in which both characters are comfortable with the situation.
I hope you enjoy it my lovely sapphics.

Bianca

My arm was wrapped around her waist, her front against mine, her chest pressing mine.

"Maybe today I don't want to be good..."

Her words seemed to be trapped in my mind as she sightly blushed. The temperature of the room was increasing by the second, her lips suddenly seemed softer than before.

I bit my lip. "You don't want to be good?" I teased back, grinning in response. She focused on my mouth, shaking her head. I placed a strand of her hair behind her ear, caressing the lower part of her face until I reached her chin.

I made her face me, her sweet honey eyes were bright and full of passion.

"And what do you want to be?" Her lips parted sightly while looking into my eyes, she never broke the eye contact, she stood there, looking at the in the same position.

"Your slut..."

Suddenly the world stopped moving around us, I held my breath, adrenaline filled my insides as she gave me a look full of desire. I couldn't hear anything, it doesn't matter anymore, nothing does right now.

My hand keep going down her neck, grabbing her long neck with my left hand and bringing her mouth near mine, I need to feel her lips, her breath, her warmth, everything that belongs to her. A little gasp escaped her mouth from the action.

I need to hear more.

I grabbed her neck harder and smirked. "Are you sure?" She swallowed slowly and nodded some instances later.

I put my knee in between her legs and placed it directly on her pussy, pressing her. Another gasp left her mouth, but this one was louder. "I want words, principessa" she closed her eyes, her breathing was louder.

She tried to answer but her stutter was too much, so I pressed my knee harder against her needy pussy. "Fuck... yes I just want to be yours" I smirked, satisfied with her answer and kissed her lips.

But slowly, I kissed her with desire. I kissed her like if it was the last thing I could do in this world. Her arms wrapped around my neck as she kissed back with the same passion, she is wearing heels but she is still shorter than me, and it's very cute how she tries to reach my eight with her tiptoes.

Without getting away from her lips I moved the bags that were over the counter of the island of the kitchen and lifted her body in my arms. Quickly placing her over it.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and brought me roughly against her, making me gasp in response and smirk against her hungry and insatiable lips.