𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

Selene

I'm staying at Giovanni's, things are better now. Having dinner together is a huge step the both of us took and it's making a lot of differences. We talk about our day and the scenes we have to prepare for the week.

Today we decided to get some pizza and watch a movie, the more you watch, the more you learn.

"Do you want some nachos with cheese as well?" I asked as he scrolled through Netflix. "Yes please" he said dramatically, I chuckle and started melting the cheese. I can maybe be good with deserts but I'm horrible at cooking and malting cheese is one of the only things I can do.

I put some water to boil and put a plate over it with the cheese. The thought of Bianca came through my mind, I really hope she's sleeping  and that she didn't took her car, she was extremely drunk and I didn't like it a bit.

"Baby" Giovanni's voice made my jump sightly and touch the hot plate with my fingers. "Fuck Selene" he ran around the kitchen island and turned on the cold water, taking my hand in his and placing my left hand under the water.

I cried in pain and bit my lip, absolutely embarrassed for my stupidness. "Does it hurt honey? Do you need to go to the doctor?" I shook my head in disapproval as I felt the cold water calm my pain.

Gio prepared everything as I sat on the couch with a blanket, I put some cream and a bandage with hearts over my two burn fingers, they are cute and smells like strawberries.

"Can we watch a Disney movie?" I asked pouting, it's too late to watch a good movie and I don't think I will be paying much attention. He furrowed, "oh Selene come on, those are for kids. I found a movie that you could like" I nodded with a sad smile, '365 days' disgust me.

He joined me and placed the pizzas on the coffee table as well as the nachos. He put my legs over his lap and played the movie.

"Gio" I whispered eating my second slice of pizza, he hummed but kept his eyes on the movie. "Does Bianca usually drink?" He eat a nacho and looked at me as the sex scene finished.

"No, just with my father in Italy or on occasional dinners or events but she's not a big drinker. Her addiction is smoking oh and women" he said smirking before looking at the tv again. I unconsciously pressed my thighs and cleared my throat. Why the hell is she drinking now?

"Why do you ask?" He looked at me with concern in his eyes. He's preoccupied. "Oh nothing, I was just curious" I smiled and looked at the screen.

Gio's had traveled in between my thighs, making my eyes widened.

I'm not used to be touch by him, even though we are together and we are getting married, his way to show love is not by making sex, at least not with me. And it's been a couple of weeks since we haven't been intimate so his sudden action surprised me. Physical touch is not something very common in our relationship honestly.

When I realized I was sat on his lap as his mouth traveled to my neck, sucking with force and leaving horrible marks I have told him I absolutely hate. His hard dick came in contact with my core as I felt my back against the black couch... (ALRIGHT ENOUGH I wrote too much already for my gay health)

I woke up very early this morning and prepared muffins, I'm helping Bianca with everything today and I thought that maybe some sugar can be useful.