𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Selene

The next morning

Outside the house, Bianca light on a cigarette. The sun was rising and it was beautiful.

I woke up pretty early this morning, I think is for not being used to sleep in my room. I went next to her and supported my arms over the stone rail that was in front of her.

She placed her hand covered with rings over my hip before moving her body to my right from behind. It's something I have always found caring, a careful gesture that looks for some type of physical touch.

"What are you doing?" I asked at her change of position. "Well ..." she placed her French manicured hands over my hips, her body just behind mine. She was warm, her left hand moved my hair out of my neck before getting closer to my ear. I unconsciously closed my eyes and parted my lips as I relaxed under her touch.

"The wind comes from that direction..." she explained with her finger, placing the cigarette in front of my face so I could see what she was trying to explain. "so if I put myself at your left you will smell like cigarette, and I don't like you smelling like cigarette" she trailed her finger over my pajama pants and under the top of my pajama, caressing the skin that was showing up as she moved herself to my right, taking her hand off me.

I opened my eyes and turned my head, supporting my arm over the stone rail. I got closer to her face and mocked the expression she was giving me. "Well..." I took the cigarette off her hand and got even closer to her face, just like the first day we saw each other.

I put the cigarette between my lips and made intense eye contact with her, she just stood there smirking. Just like a month ago, I leaned my body over hers and blew the smoke inside her mouth, sightly pushing her head with my hand from behind.

When I was done I looked up at her. "I don't like you smoking..." I turned off the cigarette in the stone rail and threw it away, something she usually do.

I heard a chuckle from her as she shook her head, "what? Was that the last one?" I faked pouted as she licked her lips, she was about to protest when her phone started ringing. I smirked and walk close to her just to sit on the wood blench behind her.

She shook her head and picked up her phone. "Audrey?" Bianca smiled a little at the phone. "Where have you been? You have me completely abandoned" she said biting her lip.

I sat comfortable on the bench.

"Mhm sure. Well, I'm glad you are coming, I have a dress I would like you to see..." that Audrey answered over the phone saying something I couldn't hear. But it made the tall woman in front of me chuckle. "Oh Drey don't say that, love. You will look as amazing as alway, plus I'm sure your boobs look beautiful as well" Bianca whispered the last part as my eyes widened.

What? Love? Boobs? What did I missed?

"Alright beautiful, see you later" I cleared my throat at the beautiful that for some reason I didn't liked and looked at my nails.

"I thought you were going to marry Katrina" Bianca was looking at her phone but she hear me. She texted something and put the phone on the pocket of her jeans before walking near me. I don't know why I am defending someone I don't like, maybe because Bianca doesn't seems in love with her but with this Audrey she seems to have some time of connection.