𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚

Selene

I love our mornings, they are simple and sweet.

She normally wakes up at six to go for a run. I always wake up with the sound of the alarm but I fake being asleep just to hear her saying cute things into my ear.

I breathed out, feeling her move her body under the thin sheets to turn off the alarm. Moving her naked body next to mine while I curled up in a ball, trying to avoid the cold of the early morning and hiding myself under the covers.

Bianca chucked softly before wrapping her arms around my naked waist and bringing me against her front. I smiled for myself with my eyes still closed, I love when she hold me the way she do.

"Good morning princess" My smile widened even more but I didn't faced her.

"Morning" I answered with a groan, I'm not a morning person at all.

I feel her lips over my head and the warm of her naked body radiating out of her. I love the smell of her bare skin, is her real essence.

I turned around, putting my head on her warm chest and my leg over her waist, trying to make her a part of me at this point. An extension of my body.

She placed sweet kisses over my forehead, playing my with hair and making me even more sleepy. I slowly moved my face to the crock of her neck, giving a kick and light kiss before biting her skin playfully.

She chuckled at this. I love to see her happy, those are the most peacefully moments of the day. When she holds me and makes me feel safe, that nothing can happen to me while I'm under the covers.

Like she usually does, she tapped my butt twice to let me know that she needs to go. I hate that, I just groan and snuggle in between her big boobs, I love them and they are mine.

With her nails she caressed the side of the shape of my body. Like if she was studying it.

I turned around, getting out of her embrace and wanting the sleep to come back to me so I can rest some more. I hate when she goes for a run every morning, I just want my woman on bed with me the whole time.

Of course she doesn't like my attitude but she doesn't hate it either. She pulled me against her with her arm, one strong arm if I may add.

"Don't pull away from me that way" her grip got tighter around my waist. But I just get lost in her chest, closing my eyes and wanting to sleep under her warmth.

"You want to go running so badly, why do you care?" I murmured against her bare skin and snuggled into her body. She sighed with a smile as I played the victim, sometimes she seems she's dealing with a toddler.

Instead of yelling she just kissed my cheek making me blush.

"I have to be fit so I can fuck you like you deserve" my eyes widened as I saw her usual naughty smirk, I love it.

"Fine... but bring me hot coffee" she kissed my lips and got out of bed after placing the cover over my body. As she prepared herself I feel how the sleep came back to me, she kissed me softly and closed the door slowly.

Like always, Apollo climbs to bed and lays next to me, watching carefully that Bianca isn't in the room because he knows she would not let him. Venus on the contrary lays on the carpet next to the bed, a white carpet Bianca loves and wouldn't let the dogs lay there, but since she's not here and they are my babies too I just fall sleep with their presence and their company.

The winter is almost here and I can feel it arriving, Bianca made sure to put more blankets on bed this week and I'm starting to sleep with socks.

My girlfriend arrives an hour later like always, after her 45 minutes run and her ten minute stretch session. She reminds me of my father, she has everything under control and perfectly organized.