𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

Bianca

I took Selene's face in my hands and made her face me, her mascara was under her eyes, those big honey orbs that now radiates sadness.

"Angel, breathe please" she sat on my lap and sniffed. Her eyes were red, not only for crying but for the alcohol.

It's even hurting me seeing her feeling this way.

"Selene, count to ten with me" she closed her eyes softly and obeyed me even though her stage was not the best.

I rubbed her cheeks gently as I whispered the numbers, causing her to breathe in and out slowly. Her eyes opened holding sadness still, sadness and frustration. She was mad, but more sad than mad.

She rested her head against my chest, making me wrap my arms around her body and held her tightly. Selene looked at the magazine carefully with sadness.

"Do you think she's prettier than me?" I know she is drunk and she probably doesn't even know what she's saying, but at the same time drunk words are sober thoughts.

The woman was turned around, she doesn't sees her face to even compare to her.

"No, I don't think any woman will even compare to how beautiful you are" those words that I didn't even processed before I said them were the most honest words I have said to someone. And I don't regret it.

But I didn't thought she would understand them due to her stage, but her head snapped up, looking directly at my eyes. For a moment her eyes looked at my lips before making eye contact with me again.

She sat comfortable on my lap and put some hair strands out of my face before leaning her face over mine sightly. I could feel her hot breath and her intense vanilla perfume, causing my eyes to close in response.

"Thank you for being here for me and for saying those beautiful things I don't deserve" I sighed and started rubbing her back, she's not in the stage for a 'you are beautiful' talk and I'm not either.

I stand up with her in my arms and took her to her room, she was getting sleepy in my arms.

I entered the room and sat her in the end of the bed. Her room was surprisingly organized, her shoes were perfectly placed on one of the sides, they were clean and shining.

Her suitcase was zipped and collocated next to the shoes. She didn't had even a piece of clothes over her bed or the chair, completely the opposite of my room.

Normally, everyone have their own essence. And Selene's room smells just like her house, is a sweet combination of cinnamon and vanilla, which reminds me of a desert my nonna used to do when I was little.

I unconsciously smiled at the amazing ambient the actress has created without even noticing as I took off her heels, that were completely different that mines. They were a cream color with a delicate design of a flower on the sides, it screamed Selene in every single language.

I helped her to remove her jewelry and makeup with a wipe, being careful with her red eyes. Her pajamas were already folded on top of the bed so I just got them for her and handed to the drunk girl who couldn't even focus on her hands.

I did saw any type of zipper on the back of her dress so I stood up from the floor and placed her heels on the side her shoes were.