𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

Bianca

You know that types of women that takes their girlfriends to cute dates and are actually good girlfriends? Yeah well, that's not me.

Cause Selene is my first official girlfriend.

In thirty years I have never feel the necessity of being in a relationship with someone, because I have never loved someone in the way I love Selene. But with her everything is just so special that I need to be with her all day, it's a necessity. Like oxygen but more intense.

I love the idea of exclusivity with her, I love being hers and that she is mine and only mine. Only, after so long.

"Baby?" I heard her angelic voice from the bathroom as I finished to adjust my heels. "Yes princess?" I brushed my hair to the side, it's surprisingly not in a ponytail today.

"Is this too much?" I supported my body over the door frame of the bathroom while looking at her.

Her white dress adjusts to her petit body amazingly. Lucas and Victor got engaged yesterday and they want to celebrate with us.

"You know what? I'm going to change..." I wrapped my arm around her waist and made her face the mirror, placing myself behind her.

"Don't do you dare" I placed a sloppy kiss on the side of her neck, making her squirm a little.

She turned her head around and pecked my lips. I can't believe that this girl is really my girlfriend.

I felt how she moved her ass against my thigh, looking at me through the mirror of the bathroom with a cute smirk. I slid my hand from behind and touched her slit, feeling how wet her covered pussy was.

"It's impossible that you are this wet" she giggled and put her dress down. "You turned me into a dirty slut, Salvatore. And you made me your girlfriend... these are the consequences" she passed through my side and got out of the bathroom, completely in shock for the way she referred at herself.

Our last two days together were amazing and every single morning I wake up smelling her essence it's like waking up in heaven. She wakes up snuggled into my chest with all her hair tangled and her pink lips against my skin.

Last night we didn't even had sex, we just cuddled naked while sharing cute and funny memories together.

Oh and my dogs love her more than me, they follow her everywhere and don't even let me sit next to her while watching tv, they really steal my girlfriend when they have any little opportunity.

Today is an special day, we are going to celebrate Lucas and Victor's proposal. I have known the couple for some time now, I directed my first movie with them and they have been part of my team since then. They know how to work and they know how I like my work.

But putting that aside I'm really happy for them, they are an incredible couple and I'm really happy that they want to spend their life together.

"Bibi! Come on we will be late!" I rolled my eyes playfully and fixed my lipstick on the mirror. I adore the top I'm wearing today, it makes my tits look absolutely amazing and Selene's eyes are on them the whole time.

"Honey there's literally an hour left for the reservation" I went to the kitchen, where she was taking some cookies out of the oven. She has prepared a lot of cute cookies and cupcakes with sprinkles.

She left the tray of cookies on top of the counter, leaving the door of the oven open. I followed her being careful to close the oven and sliding my hands over her arms.

"Baby relax" I said with a chuckle, she has been excited since yesterday for knowing all the details of the proposal, Lucas wants to give all the details to the girls today.