𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

Selene

I have been in bed for three days. It's Monday 6:10 am to be precise and I don't want to move, I will not go to work today, well is not where I work anymore so I don't have to go.

My weekend consisted of staying in bed, eating fast food that I asked for online and waiting caramel ice cream. I love that shit.

I haven't turn on my phone since Friday and I'm not going or do it. Aida brought me home since what happened with the twins and insisted on staying home with me but I insisted on staying here, alone. I'm in a negation stage right now and I am not getting out of it.

But alright, maybe I'm turning on my phone. My tummy hurts for eating things with lactose, I'm so stupid.

As I turned on my phone I immediately got the messages from Gio, asshole. He called me more than a thousand times and sent me texts like.  'Baby can we talk?' 'Please Sele, let me explain everything to you' 'you will always be my Hollywood princess'

I scrunched my nose at the last one ... ugh men don't know how to be romantic at all. The other messages were too long for me to read them. Aida texted me too and she seemed very preoccupied.

Aida: love are you okay?
Aida: Selene please call me.
Aida: have you eaten today?
Aida: missed call.

I smiled a little at her texts because it's been a long time since I don't have a real friend, and I have missed it.

Me: I am back from hell! I promise I am fine. ♡
Aida: you almost killed me bitch! Are you coming today?
Me: I'm not coming back, I told you.

I threw my phone against the bed but landed on the floor making me groan, in normal occasions I would pick it up and check the screen, but these are not normal occasions, the screen in broken and I'm not getting out of bed.

Suddenly I hear my front door being slammed with force, of course I didn't stood up. I put the covers over my head and got comfortable, until I heard her voice, sending shivers down my spine.

"Selene fucking Robinson open the door!" I sat up in bed as I felt my whole body shivering. The knocks didn't stopped so I quickly stood up from bed and reached the front door.

Revealing the most elegant woman I have ever seen. Bianca was perfectly dressed with a beautiful black top where her breasts were placed in harmony, if that makes sense ...

White pants with a black belt that adjusted to her petit shape like a cloud and her usual high black heels. I didn't knew I was scanning her until she cleared her throat.

I quickly look at her face, her perfect face. She was wearing a perfect black eyeliner and an intense red lipstick, she was wearing a good delicate necklace while smoking slowly.

I was wearing a blue pastel nightgown, but I guess it was too short ... and too transparent.

I saw how a subtle smirk appeared on her lips as her eyes traveled to my thighs, and I think that for a moment she bit her lover lip. The cold air of the morning hit my body and erected my nipples, which you could see through the soft blue.

As the Italian woman's eyes landed on my waist, the cigarette was on her mouth again, leaving the end of it with the red lipstick as she slowly put her face to the side, exhaling the smoke out of her lungs.