𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒊𝒙

Selene

~TW~
sexual warning

The natural light of the sunrise woke me up this morning. I was still over Bianca's body, all snuggled in between her boobies.

My legs were wrapped around her like a koala. As I moved my center away from her thigh I felt how sore my pussy was, I have never been so well fucked in my life. It was intense and I enjoyed every single part of it.

I started to draw shapes over her chest, little tattoos were around it in a subtle way, making her body even more elegant.

I kept focusing on her while she sleeps. Her big breast are under me, they are soft and smooth, I just want to put my mouth over them, I want to suck them, to bite them and to lick them. In the middle of her breast she has a tattoo of a black snake, I hate those animals but on her body it's so beautiful and hot.

"Go on" her voice made me jump sightly, I thought she was asleep. "What...?" I blushed as I saw her noticing me staring at her body like an idiot.

She smirked and kissed the top of my head with her eyes closed still. "Eat them up" her whisper was soft but she made sure I heard it. She was not giving me permission, she was giving me an order.

I looked up at her blue eyes, they were with yesterday's perfect eyeliner, causing her to have those mermaid eyes that made me shiver. The corners of her mouth lifted up, but it was barely noticeable. Her hand was caressing my hair and my scalps with her nails, making me close my eyes out of pleasure.

My mouth wrapped around her soft and hard nipple, getting her big breast inside my mouth, it even surprised me how deeper I could take it. I started playing with it in my mouth and looking into Bianca's eyes.

She extended her hand slowly and took a cigarette, lighting a cigarette and placing it in between her lips.

"Such a good girl..." her morning voice made my core palpitate in response. And her saying how good I am just make my desires for her increase.

Her hand never stopped playing with my hair as I kept sucking her breast in my mouth.

"Keep going princess..." her other boob was in my hand as I kept massaging it with my hand, and not as gently as before. I kept kissing her stomach with subtle kisses until I got to her panties.

She didn't seemed as needy as I was yesterday when she licked my stomach, she looks calm, enjoying the cigarette and I keep kissing her skin.

I placed my hands over the top of her thong and looked up at her, asking for permission. But she didn't did anything, she just kept smoking while she looked into my eyes, she was actually waiting for my movements.

I took off her thong and gently put it next to the bed. I spread her legs slowly to get a full view of her pussy.

She is absolutely beautiful. The only pussy I have seen other than mine was when I took a tampon out of a friend because she was drunk.

I must have stayed staring at her for too long becase I felt her finger under my chin before she left the cigarette aside. At first I was scared, I don't know what to do, how to act or how to pleasure her. I'm even embarrassed to say that I need her help.

"You are okay baby" she gave me a gentle smile that made my whole body calm, she knows and I think she even knew it before she brought me here.

She brought my body over hers and looked at me with admiration, with desire. "Just kiss me" she said in a whisper with a smile, so I did.

I melted against her body again, I kissed her lips slowly at first, I pressed my little breasts over her big ones and accidentally pressed my hips over hers, causing our clits to sightly touch.