𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

Selene

Giovanni will be here next week from shooting and I will return his ring. I haven't received a single call from him and I'm done with his shit.

I'm sick, it's Friday and I couldn't even go to work today. I tried to just lay in the couch for a bit but I fall asleep and didn't even had the energy to prepare breakfast.

I started taking my usual pills instead of the strong ones. My therapist said that it's safe for me to do it and I think I'm ready too.

Suddenly I heard someone knocking on the door.

When I reached the door I opened to find a crying Bianca in front of me, she had the sunglasses over her head, her purse and her phone in her hand while looking at the ground.

When she saw me she quickly faced me and sniffled.

"Selene I'm so sorry for yesterday, I didn't meant to make you uncomfortable and for you to hate me but I want you to know that I respect your decision and that you are amazing and that I can't believe that's after to many months of me trying to get you now I ruined everything-" I was in shock there.

"Hey hey baby, what's wrong?" I said trying not to take steps due not wanting to make her sick. Her face changed completely.

"Oh I- yesterday you-you, after the bath you didn't talked to me and this morning you canceled our date and today you didn't came to work and maybe you-"

"My love I'm sick, that's why I canceled our date and didn't go to work today. And about yesterday, I'm sorry I really am but I was so focused on the whole Giovanni thing"

She came inside and closed the door after her, leaning her back over it and sigh in relief.

"And what are you doing up?" She asked softly.

"Baby I will get you sick, please go home and relax. I'm alright" she took off her coat, put her purse on the floor and her phone on her butt.

She took my shirt and pulled me in front of her, taking me in her arms and making me gasp in response.

"Bianca!" I said as I noticed how close she was.

"Oh shut it, if my girl is sick I'm not letting her alone" I wrapped my arms around her neck and hid my face on the crock of her neck. I still don't know how she is capable of holding me with her heels on.

"Your girl?" I chuckled.

"Mine" she whispered biting playfully my ear lobe, making me giggle in response and holding onto her tightly. She held onto my thighs and carried me to the couch. Leaving me there, laying by my side.

"Fine but no kissing" I said, pointing at her with my finger.

She pouted like a five year old and looked me like a lost puppy.

"Not in my mouth at least" she smiled a little as we stood there, looking into each other's eyes.

I cupped her face and dried the tears that she had under her eyes.

"You are very silly thinking I would let you go" she blushed a little, looking away from me.

"What's that? Awh look at you all blushy" she glanced at me and slapped my right bottom cheek playfully, making me groan.