𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

Bianca

She's staring at me, well, at my boobs. She's not even trying to hide it. I chucked and looked at her angelic face, she is really a beauty. Her lips are a little parted, her shape is absolutely amazing, it even surprise me that those are natural.

She have a little nose covered with freckles and the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen, brown, honey brown. She's so innocent that something she looks even younger.

The waitress came and served us the drinks, I asked for my favorite red wine and she asked for natural water, she didn't even looked at the wine, but I don't see a problem there.

Her phone buzzed and she giggled softly, making me want to smile, she was cute. But the idea of that blond bitch texting her is not very amusing.

"So, what would you say to a trip to Paris with me?" I asked sipping my wine. Her eyes widen making me smirk.

"W-what?" Her stutter is adorable, not gonna lie.

"Well, I want to shoot some things with you there. The streets of Paris are beautiful and your character fits perfectly with the aesthetic" I sipped my wine again before leaving it on the table.

"And we can get to know each other since you are marrying my brother" her eyes are still widened.

"I-I didn't say yes" she said in a whisper, and for a second a feeling of adrenaline filled my body. She noticed as I bit my lip and looked at the floor.

"You don't like me for him no?" She said sadly. It broke my heart a little, she seemed so hurt.

"No hey is not that Selene" she faced me and I leaned my body a little over the table, I can't explain to her why I don't want her with my brother because I don't even know.

She faced me with her big honey eyes as a strand of hair fell over her face. I quickly put it behind her ear causing the actress to froze.

"I don't like him for you" I said in another whisper, like if it was a secret I didn't want people to know. She swallowed hard and leaned her back onto the chair.

She cleared her throat and blushed with a light pink, I just want to smile when she does that.

"So when are we going?" She said looking directly at my eyes, for a second I wanted to get lost in her eyes.

"Tomorrow, after shooting some scenes with Gio" she just nodded and looked through the window. She was amazed by the views of Hollywood.

"What can I get you today?" A young waitress asked us.

"The usual" I said sipping my wine. I come here a lot, my aunt is the owner of a lot of restaurants all over the world.

He just smiled at me and nodded.

"And you, beautiful?" Oh come on, is he serious.

Selene stutter at her words and blushed, struggling with her decision and feeling embarrassed.

"Just the same as me" I simply said looking at him coldly, he nodded.

"Oh but I'm lactose intolerant, so if-" she tried to finish but he interrupted her.

"Got it, without lactose" he winked at her and go, I just rolled my eyes. What an idiot.