𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Bianca

Tw: mention of toxic substances and death

Her words kept repeating inside my head, my body is completely frozen like if someone had electrocuted me.

My dead sister

Now every time I called her weak or fragile flew inside my head. Fuck.

I looked up and saw Selene crying in her hands and two babies crying desperately in the room. My lips opened sightly but no words came out, I placed my hand over her knee but she flinched, making her more nervous.

"The babies..." she said in between sobs. I slowly got up from the couch without stop looking at her. I have seen her cry before, but not like this.

The twins were crying all sleepy. I checked their diapers and they were dry, so I assume that they are awake from the sound of the phone.

I turned them around, put their pacifiers and rubbed their backs slowly. Their eyes started to close slowly again and their cries turned into little sounds. I'm a fucking expert.

I took a blanket that smells like Audrey and they instantly calms down. Strongly sucking their pacifier.

I turned the light off and close the door softly. The poor Selene was curled into a ball in the couch, her cries turned into soft sobs and her hand were not over her face anymore.

I sat on the couch and grabbed her waist, trying to put her on my lap, but she completely refuse, trying to get away from me without even looking into my eyes. She was embarrassed, or even scared I could say.

I grip harder her waist and put her on my lap facing me, she kept resisting until I pressed her body against mine, which caused her to relax even though she was still shaking.

"I'm here angel, I'm not going anywhere. Cry all you want and need"  she wrapped her arms around my neck and hid her face on the crock of my neck.

Her sobs are louder now, she's squeezing me and suffocating herself in my skin. I lifted her shirt from behind and ran my nails over her back slowly, kissing her head now and then and saying sweet things in her ear.

When she was a little calm she pulled away from my neck and rubbed her wet eyes, resting her body on my knees but not looking at me.

I put my hands on her waist again and rubbed her skin with my thumbs softly.

"I'm going to bring you some water, okay?" She shook her head terrified and grabbed the bottom of my shirt.

"Don't leave me too" I cupped her face with my hands and dried the tears that were running down her cheeks.

"I'm not leaving you princess. I'm here for you and I will always be" she looked me with her sad eyes and gripped my shirt harder.

I put my hands under her tights and pressed her against my body, getting up from the couch. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I carried her to the counter of the kitchen, making sure it was dry and clean I sat her and push her back gently, she's so weak that I'm afraid she can fall right now.

"Can you make some tea?" I smirked at her. "Robinson, only grandmas drink tea" she giggled and slapped my shoulder.

The cutest thing about Selene's house is that she have everything organized and in glass containers with their names in the outside. It's ridiculously adorable.