Quirk Apprehension Test

Summary: TW: Mineta in general and his twisted comments. Don't worry, he'll get what's coming 😈

It's the first day of school at UA High!

But an unexpected test comes up.

"Wait, we have to use our quirks?"

Crap. How will Mirabel pass this test with no quirk?

And why is that green haired boy struggling so much?

---------

UA High School, Tokyo, Japan, Class 1A

Aizawa Mirabel sat at her desk, waiting for her homeroom teacher (and adoptive father) to arrive. On her right, a spiky blond boy who had his feet up on his desk was getting reprimanded by another boy, one with dark blue hair, rectangular glasses, and a formal tone. She was only half listening to their conversation.

"Let's start over. I am Iida Tenya, from Somei Private Academy!" Glasses Guy spoke, waving his hands around.

Blond Boy smirked. "Somei, huh. I bet you think you're better than me. I can't wait to crush you!"

Glasses Guy looked taken aback. "You would threaten me? Your own classmate?"

"Hey, I know those curls!" A girl with a bob cut exclaimed from the classroom door. "The plain faced boy!"

The green haired boy in front of her seemed to recognize her. "O-oh, hi again!" He squeaked. "Th-thanks for trying to give me your points."

"Huh?" Bob Cut Girl asked. "How do you know about that?" Why does she have two longer strands of hair on either side of her face? Maybe Mirabel had spent too much time with senorita perfecta Isabela, but, Her hair sort of looks tacky. How hard is it to take a pair of scissors to make it even? But it kinda suits her? What? She tuned back in just in time for Greenie to blush from her getting in his personal space while Bob Cut Girl jumped up and down enthusiastically.

Poor guy's probably never talked to a girl before. Or he's not interested in girls. Or both.

"If you're here to make friends, you can leave now." A tired male voice sounded from the floor.

Everyone looked at the ground to see a dark haired man with Gucci eye bags wrapped in a bright yellow sleeping bag. He slowly stood up, letting the sleeping bag fall to the floor as he pulled out some UA High gym uniforms.

"My name is Aizawa Shouta, and I will be your homeroom teacher this year. Everyone put these on and meet me outside."

-------------------------------------------

Aizawa watched all of them as they stood in a line facing him, wearing the gym uniforms. He explained how they would be taking a quirk apprehension test today.

Bob Cut Girl protested, "What about orientation?!"

Aizwa didn't so much as blink before explaining how heroes didn't have time for stuff like that.

Mirabel realized something as her eyes widened. "Wait, we have to use our quirks?" Crap.

Aizawa nodded. "Bakugou, you came first in the entrance exam. How far could you throw in middle school?"