USJ - Part 1

Summary: Mirabel's hero costume and the beginning of the USJ

Shoes: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdnEeuQ9/?k=1

3D Butterfly Makeup: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdnEMFj2/?k=1

Long Hair Mirabel: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdnEYWWj/?k=1

A/N: Her hero costume is a combo of the media and links above. (Unfortunately, I can't figure out for the life of me how to add the tiktok videos that inspired her costume to this chapter. So they're going to stay links for now.) The picture in the media above the chapter title is how I imagine her costume's color to be, fading from dark blue to light blue. The shoes that pop out rollerskating wheels with a kick, the 3D butterfly decorative makeup, the butterfly headpiece (but blue instead of orange), and her long hair. How the rest of her costume looks, and her weapons, are described in this chapter.

--------------

UA High School, Tokyo, Japan, Class 1A, 12:50 p.m.

Aizawa stood in front of the podium at the front of the class, addressing his students. "Today's training will be a little different. You'll have three instructors. Me, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you."

The class collectively gasped and whispered to each other. Probably just precautions from the break in. Mirabel thought.

Sero raised his hand, "Sir! What kinda training is this?"

Aizawa held up a card with a word written in blue on it. "Rescue. You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that."

The class grinned.

"Disasters, huh?" Kaminari remarked. "Sounds like we're in for a big workout."

"Totally!" Ashido squealed.

"Real hero stuff." Kirishima smiled. Mirabel looked away. So bright. Someone protect this sunshine boy. "This is what separates the men from the boys. I'm shaking with excitement."

"Finally, I'll get to show how good I am in the water. Ribbit." Asui croaked. (Get it? Croaked? 'Cause she has a frog quirk? No? I'll stop now.)

"Guys, I'm not finished yet." Aizawa said. "What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you're excited about costumes..." He clicked a button on a remote in his hand and the class's costumes shelves slid out of the wall again. "...but keep in mind that you haven't gotten used to them yet, and they might limit your abilities. This special training's at an off-campus facility, so we'll be taking a bus to get there. That's all. Start getting ready."

As the class stood up, there was a knock at the door before a messy head of pink dreadlocks poked their way in. "HEY, MIRABEL, I FINISHED YOUR COSTUME!! COME TRY IT ON, I NEED TO SHOW YOU HOW IT WORKS!!"

Now the entire class was staring at Mirabel. "Hey, Hatsume." She turned to her class as she make her way to the door. "She's from the Support Department, and she made my costume for me after the last student who didn't make it was expelled. See you on the bus!"