USJ - Part 3

Summary: Part 3 of the USJ

Aldera gets what's coming.

The authorities rush to the rescue while the students fight for their lives in different areas.

And we see what happened to Mineta after he got expelled. :)

A/N: ***TW at the end of the chapter for attempted SA and murder. If you want to skip, look for the bold words starting in Hosu, and skip the rest of the chapter. Brief summary of what happened will be in the end notes.***

_________________

Aldera Junior High School, Musutafu, Japan, Principal's Office

Waru Shitsurei, Principal of Aldera Junior High, gulped as the UA lawyers finally left.

When his secretary told him that people who were representing UA was here, he smiled and thought they were here to talk about Bakugou's progress and possible sponsorship deals for his school. Even better, maybe they'd come to inform him that the quirkless boy from last year was expelled for his notorious cheating and distracting mumbling! Not to mention how useless he surely was in the hero course!

Boy, was he wrong.

After introductions, the lawyers, 3 men and 2 women, had asked about a student named Midoriya Izuku. Maybe he had jumped the gun a bit, going into detail about his cheating, distractions, how he skipped class, and was always antagonizing the other students. He didn't notice their faces harden. Nor did he notice one of the women's slight smirk as she asked for the CCTV footage.

He gladly gave it to her, still ranting about how the quirkless greenette was no good, until the other woman, one with fluffy pink and blue hair that looked like cotton candy (it was. It's her quirk.) smiled and thanked him for the evidence for the investigation before getting up to "talk to other witnesses". The first woman, the one he gave the CCTV footage to, with scarlet macaw wings wrapped behind her back, went with her. One of the men, a short man with graying hair and no visible quirk, followed. Of the two men left, one with piercing rainbow eyes and a buff form and the other with four arms, only one thanked him for his time and informed him of how he should probably start planning his retirement now. Or, more likely, his arrest.

Naturally, he panicked. He followed from a short distance as they found the women lawyers. They had just gotten done questioning the lunch ladies and the janitor.

Shitsurei freaked out even more. They often tried to protect Midoriya from the rest of the students, and occasionally the staff. "Thanks for the questions, Shinsou-san!" The janitor waved at the woman with the scarlet macaw wings.

I'm done for. He thought as the UA Lawyers walked back out the school's front doors.

----------------------------

USJ, Tokyo, Japan, Shipwreck Zone

Mirabel gasped for air as she broke the surface, her waist held up by Asui Tsuyu. "T-th-thanks, A-A-As-sui." she coughed.

Asui used her tongue to put Midoriya down on the deck of the ship. "I asked everyone to call me Tsu." She climbed up the side of the ship's hull.

"I am so letting Mei add scuba gear when we get back." Mirabel grumbled.

"You saved my life, Asui," Midoriya gasped.

Asui climbed onto the deck. "I told you to call me Tsu! This is turning out to be a terrible day of class."