USJ - Part 5

Summary: All Might and back up has arrived, USJ finally comes to an end, and Bakugou researches heroes.

---------------

USJ, Tokyo, Japan, Front Entrance

Iida Tenya, Principal Nezu, Midnight, Power Loader, Present Mic, Cementoss, Snipe, and the rest of the UA teachers finally burst through the doors of the USJ, only to stop short at the sight that awaited them.

Sato Rikido, Sero Hanta, Shoji Mezo, Uraraka Ochako, and Ashido Mina were about 10 meters away, the girls surrounding and checking on a horribly injured Thirteen.

All Might was punching the crap out of a large villain that had its brain exposed, going what was obviously beyond his limits.

Aizawa, bloodied, broken, and knocked out, was being carried up the stairs by Asui Tsuyu and Aizawa Mirabel.

Bakugou Katsuki, Kirishima Eijiro, Todoroki Shoto, Hagakure Tooru, and Midoriya Izuku were huddled in a group not far from the base of the stairs, looking mostly uninjured.

By the fountain, there were two villains, one pale with a black bodysuit and covered in even paler severed hands, and the other shrouded in black smokey mist. There was a hoard of downed villains surrounding them, likely Eraserhead's work.

"Sorry, everyone!" Nezu cheerfully said from atop Vlad King's shoulder. "I know we're a bit late, but I got the teachers over here as fast as I could."

"Iida!" Uraraka cheered.

"Your class secretary has returned! I've fulfilled my duty. And I've brought reinforcements!!" He shouted.

Snipe shot off a few bullets, aiming towards the mountain zone, hitting an electric villain who was threatening Kaminari's life.

"Our priority is to protect all of our students!" Nezu ordered as Present Mic and Ectoplasm began fighting the villains who were starting to get up.

"Now for a lesson," All Might crouched as the Nomu bounced harshly on the ground, "You may have heard these words before," the Symbol of Peace aimed his next punch and put a massive amount of power in it, "but I'll teach you what they really mean! GO BEYOND! PLUS ULTRAAAAAAA!!!"

The next thing anyone knew, the Nomu was punched clear out of the USJ's ceiling, creating a large hole.

"Aw, man," Shigaraki groaned. "The pros are here." He started scratching his neck. "If only I had Nomu. Curse you, All Might!!" He turned to Kurogiri. "It's game over. Well, let's go home, Kuro-"

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Bullets, courtesy of Snipe, entered Shigaraki's arms and legs before Kurogiri shielded them with his mist and portals.

As they escaped while Thirteen tried to capture them with her quirk, Shigaraki gave All Might a menacing look. "I may have failed to kill you this time, but your days are numbered. All Might, Symbol of Peace, I am going to kill you!" With that, the portal disappeared, and the two villains with them.

---------------------

USJ, Tokyo, Japan, Fire Zone

Power Loader had taken down the rest of the villains, and was now leading Ojiro towards the entrance.