USJ - Part 2

Summary: Part 2 of the USJ.

The class is scattered throughout the different zones. But with an early alert, how will the events of the USJ change?

_______________________

USJ, Tokyo, Japan, By the Fountain and On the Stairs

Mirabel prayed for help to come quickly as one of the villains, the one made out of purple smoke, spoke. "The only real heroes I see are Thirteen and Eraserhead. Perplexing. According to the schedule we retrieved from UA, All Might should be here as well."

Aizawa-sensei, no, Eraserhead, as that was who he was right now, though the villains couldn't see it, glared at the trespassers. How dare they endanger my students and my daughter?! "So you scumbags used the press as a cover and sneaked onto campus."

As one, the villain army marched forwards as the pale crusty villain dressed in severed hands complained, "Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing so many friends who're eager to meet him. They want All Might. The great Symbol of Peace. I can't believe he's not here. Maybe if I kill a few kids, he'll come out to play."

That did it for Eraserhead. His scarf-like capture weapon floated high above him in his anger. When I get my hands on you!

"What?" Kirishima asked. "Real villains? No way. How could so many of them get into a UA facility this secure?"

"Yeah, Thirteen," 1A's class representative Yaoyorozu spoke up. "why aren't the alarms going off?"

"Good question." The teacher replied. "I'm not sure."

For once, Todoroki did not stay silent. "Is the entire campus under attack? Or is this their only target? Either way, if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered, then one of these villains must have a quirk that's masking their presence here."

Mirabel nodded, annoyed. Why is it all anyone thinks about is quirks? Oh, something's off, must be a quirk. Oh no, the alarms aren't working, must be a quirk. "Or they have another villain staying in the shadows, one who's hacking UA's servers."

Todoroki blinked in thought and agreed before continuing. "They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time when a class was being taught. They're fools for trespassing here, but they've thought this out. Whatever their plan, they must have a concrete objective in mind. But what is it?"

Eraserhead stepped forward. "Thirteen, get them outta of here. And alert the main campus. Actually, if they got the ability to block our sensors, then they might be jamming our regular communications, too. Kaminari, try using your quirk to contact the school."

"Yes sir."

As Midoriya freaked out about their homeroom teacher going to fight villains on his own, Mirabel tried to tell him she already sent out a signal. "Sensei, wait, I just-!" Too late, she thought as he jumped down the stairs. Please be okay. If you die, I'm gonna bring you back just to kick your ass.

As their sensei dealt with the villains, the class ran towards the USJ entrance, led by Thirteen. Iida had to double back for Midoriya, as he was focused on the fight. Not the time for fanboying, Izuku!

Mirabel sped up to Thirteen's side. "Thirteen-sensei, I already-"

She was interrupted again by the purple mist villain with the warping quirk, whom had just appeared from a portal in front of them.

"There is no escape for you. It's a pleasure to meet you. We are the League of Villains. I know it's impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves in to this haven of justice to say hello. And besides, isn't this a fitting place for All Might, the Symbol of Peace, to take his last breath? I believe he was supposed to be here today, and yet I see no sign of him. There must've been some sort of change in plans we could not have foreseen. Ah, well, in the end, I suppose it doesn't matter." The villain did not notice Thirteen opening one of the caps on her fingers. "I still have a role to play."

Before the Pro could fight him, Bakugou and Kirishima came out of nowhere, using their quirks to knock the mist villain back. "Did ya think we were just gonna stand around and let you tear this place to shreds?" the redhead asked.

Unfortunately, the mist reformed. "You live up to your school's reputation. But you should be more careful, children. Otherwise, someone might get hurt."

"You two," Thirteen shouted, "get out of the way, right now!"

"I'll scatter you across this facility to meet my comrades, and your deaths!" The villain used his quirk and enveloped the group. Thinking quickly, Iida grabbed Uraraka and Sato and threw all three of them out of the dark misty smoke.

Mirabel felt her feet give way into nothingness and screamed. Please hurry!

******************

UA High School, Tokyo, Japan, Teachers' Lounge, 5 minutes before Kurogiri warped the class

"Oh, dear." Nezu said, pausing his conversation with Yagi Toshinori as he stared at the emergency beacon's message on his tablet.

Villains have infiltrated the USJ.

Other communications are down.

About 50 villains are in sight, unknown if there are others hiding.

2 Pro Heroes are on the scene, with 20 untrained UA students.

Need help ASAP.

"Toshinori, head the USJ immediately! We are under attack! I will alert rest of the staff. GO!"

The Number One Pro Hero of Japan stood up, eyes wide, and transformed into his buff form with a puff of gray steam before hightailing it out of there.

The Principal pressed a few buttons on his tablet, alerting the rest of the staff of the infiltration, his tea forgotten on the table. With a few more taps, he overrode the USJ security system, setting off the intruder alarms and informing the police stations and hero agencies nearest to the USJ. A few minutes later, he got several replies saying that they had already been told of the danger, with the same emergency beacon he himself had recieved. A few more taps told him who had sent it.

I knew you would take this world by storm, Aizawa Mirabel. He smiled.