Hospitals, Therapy, and Back to School

Summary: Mirabel visits her dad in the hospital.

Bakugou has another therapy/anger management session with Hound Dog.

Aizawa announces the upcoming Sports Festival.

------------

Central Hospital, Tokyo, Japan, Room 731

Mirabel tightly hugged her dad. "I was so scared," she whispered.

"Me too." He replied. After letting go, Shouta leaned back onto his pillows. "It's a good thing All Might got there when he did. Otherwise, I'd be in much worse shape. Fortunately, besides scrapes, cuts, and bruises, all I have are broken ribs, broken elbow, cracked skull, concussion, and a new scar under my eye." He looked to his husband. "What happened while I was out? I remember erasing Shigaraki's quirk while he tried to attack Mirabel, Asui, and Midoriya, and All Might busting the doors open, but anything after that is a blank."

Yamada Hizashi, wearing his hair down, had on a plain black T-shirt with 'My Chemical Romance' scrawled across it, a black leather jacket, ripped skinny jeans, and black combat boots. He was completely unrecognizable as the Pro Hero Present Mic. "The rest of the staff showed up a few minutes after All Might did and took care of the other villains. Shigaraki and Kurogiri, the villains with severed hands and the purple mist warp quirk, got away. Though, Snipe was able to get a few shots in before they did."

"How did the staff get there so quick?" the underground hero asked.

Mirabel sheepishly responded, "Mei put an emergency beacon on my hero costume. I activated it at the first confirmation of danger, just like you taught me! Mei-chan specifically made it separate from the school's servers."

Shouta raised an eyebrow. "And why didn't you tell me?"

"I tried!" she protested. "But you leaped down the stairs like an emo ballerina before I could! Then Kurogiri warped me away while I was trying to tell Thirteen!"

Hizashi cackled. "Ha ha ha! E-emo ballerina! Pfffff, oh god! The mental image!! Hahahahahaha!!"

The Colombian-Japanese girl blushed as Shouta erased the Voice Hero's quirk before he could activate it. "Hizashi."

The host of Put Your Hands Up! Radio was undeterred. "I'm not complaining! I think you'd look sexy in a tutu." He winked.

Shouta blushed as their daughter fake-gagged. "EW! Save it for the bedroom!" She turned away, still fake-gagging, and muttered, "Que asco!"

Hizashi and Shouta laughed.

---------------------------

Rundown Apartment Building, Yamanashi Prefecture, Japan, Dining Room

Torino Sorahiko, known as the retired Pro Hero Gran Torino, warmed up some of his favorite food, taiyaki, as he watched the news.

"Up next," the newscaster woman announced, "an update on yesterday's incident at the UA rescue training center where hero course students were attacked by a gang of villains. According to new police officials, the criminal forces called themselves "The League of Villains". Investigators have reportedly uncovered that this group has been plotting to kill UA teacher and popular teacher All Might since the spring of this year. Police arrested 72 villains at the scene, but the League's leader escaped. His whereabouts are unknown."