chapter 10

【10】

Benedict and Hope walked out of the room, Hope—absolutely flushed by the event. Benedict—absolutely ecstatic that he has finally found that fountain of inspiration he needed for his art. He had his tailcoat on his arm and Hope was absolutely bubbling.

She had her silk robe in her arms as well. They chuckled together. "That was... oddly refreshing." She said, looking over at Benedict. "I am honored you enjoyed yourself, dear Hope." He said before that same man Hope had seen completely unclothed approached her. But, he was completely clothed this time.

"Miss Buckingham, I see that your motives have changed. Glad to see another member of the Bridgerton household shares common knowledge of love. It cannot be forced." He says, lifting up his cup of champagne slightly. Hope nodded her head and a slight smirk adorned her lips.

"I am glad you understand me so well... Mr...?" Hope trailed off, her eyes scanned down to his chiseled jaw. "Riddle. Mr. Isaac Riddle." He said. The smirk on Hope's smirking lips only broaden. She looked over at Benedict who glanced between them both with a knowing grin. There was an obvious attraction within Hope and Mr. Isaac Riddle.

"Dear Benedict, I shall leave you for only a moment. Please do not be one for the dramatics." She said, before suddenly Mr. Isaac Riddle extended out his hand for Hope to take. And she did. She did more than that.

Hope was slammed up against a wall before her lips were encased with a hungry kiss. She smiled euphorically as Mr. Riddle kissed a crossed her cheek and down to her neck. Her body felt like she was on fire, but she enjoyed it this time. She reveled in it.

His hands were fast as he unfastened her bralette, it loosely hung on her and hardly held onto anything. She grabbed Mr. Riddle's face and kissed him harshly, having no idea what she was getting herself into. People around her were doing the same thing she was, kissing, tugging, and everything more.

Hope let go of his lips and Isaac ripped off her knickers, leaving her completely bare before him. A hazy smirk broaden on her lips before she kissed him again, moaning into his mouth.

Just across from them Benedict was slammed up against a wall by Madame Delacroix. They messily kissed and she ripped off his button up, exposing his chest. Benedict ripped off her lacy corset, revealing her breasts before him. He grabbed everywhere a man could.

Hope was picked up and she wrapped her legs around Isaac's waist, her hair was completely unkept and her face was absolutely flushed. They kissed once more before she was met with a thrusting motion. Stars exploded within her mind and she felt as if this was what heaven felt like. She felt supernova.

Her mouth went agape and a shocked moan left her lips. Isaac tucked his head in her shoulder and kept up a hard and thorough pace.

Hope clawed the walls behind her and squeezed her eyes shut.

Benedict kissed along Madame Delacroix's neck and he groaned, feeling her hand run down the surface of his stomach, stopping right at his trousers. She dipped her hand past his waistband and a satisfied gasp left his lips.

Hope could nearly cry by how much hedonism she was feeling. It was unlike she has ever felt before. She leaned close to his ear and held onto his shoulders for dear life.