chapter 18

"The Bumblebee."
[18]

After Hope was done fencing with the Bridgerton's she asked Violet if she could allow a suitor over to the estate. She knew the woman wouldn't say no, if it meant she was thinking about marriage.

But, instead of a suitor, it was Isaac Riddle. She pulled him up the grand staircase with an excited grin on her lips. They went down the hall to the left and went straight to her room, they stumbled inside and Hope pushed the door closed. But, instead of it shutting close, it stopped halfway.

She didn't know this however.

Riddle cupped Hope's face and kissed her softly. "Colin had me thinking... will I ever meet anyone I can marry? I love our encounters Isaac, I do... But, I also assume we will be nothing more than that." She said against his lips. Isaac let go of her lips before looking at her with a lust. He placed a longing kiss on her lips and their stomachs churned.

They parted and their breathing was heavy and their eyes bore into one another's. "I want to be something more to someone... to you." She whispered, trying to contain herself. Isaac reached behind her and untied her top, causing it to fall off her shoulders and bunch at her waist. He quickly unbuttoned her skirt and it fell with a thud, along with her shirt.

She was only left with her black bralette with red lace trimmings, and black silk knickers. Hopes eyebrows furrowed hazily. "I feel like I am not being heard." She said. Isaac tucked his head between her neck and kissed gingerly. Hope gasped softly.

Outside of Hope's bedroom door a wandering Benedict found his way up to her door, hearing soft whispers from the grand stairs. He peaked inside, still having on his fencing outfit, he made sure not to be noticed before he suddenly seen a very exposed Hope getting her neck kissed by Isaac.

Her eyes were shut as he nibbled and bit at her skin. She buried her hand in his hair.

Benedict's mouth went agape as he watched Isaac detach from Hope's neck, eyes dark with lust. Hope looked up at him before he placed a short kiss on her lips. "Turn around." He ordered. She wasted no time, turning around and facing the mirror that was directly in front of them. Her and Isaac pulled down the black bralette that encased her breast, showing her entire chest.

Benedict would have lied if he said he didn't stare. His chest fuzzed as he watched the bralette fall onto the ground. Hope looked at her body in the mirror and her breathing shifted, Isaac cupped her breasts and she shuddered.

Isaac placed a soft kiss to her neck, Hope moaned, throwing back her head. Isaac trailed his right hand down her torso and down to her knickers, he unbuttoned them slowly before he heard a sigh of frustration come from Hope. The knickers finally fell down, leaving her completely unburden before Isaac, as well as Benedict.

Isaac's finger didn't stop at her knickers, he trailed in between her thighs and well... you know the rest. Hope gasped as she squeezed her eyes shut, Isaac began at a slowly agonizing pace. His eyes trailed from Hope's body who skin started to shine with sweat, to the door... right to Benedict.

Benedict nearly stepped back and went back to his room, never to discuss what he had seen again. But, something about the way Isaac was looking at him did not sit with him in an innocent way. Hope bucked her hips and looked back at Isaac behind her. "This is agonizing, Isaac." She shuddered. Isaac looked back at her and increased his speed, Hope clutched onto his forearm.